Nachez shooters supply
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Company Review Forum > Nachez shooters supply

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2013, 10:42 AM   #1
Podcast Host/ American Patriot/DAV!
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3012 Times on 2050 Posts
Likes Given: 632

Default Nachez shooters supply

Anyone have an issue with them? Bought 2 325 packs of Federal .22LR. Ordered Late Thursday Night. $18.99 each,..but they jam you on the shipping because of how far away,..still cheaper then any local around here...Friday morning they had already charged my account,..no confirm. email until Saturday...At least we won't be "short" for a while....

Dr. Bill(Dr.Football)
CWO-4 US ARMY Ret./Med.
Proud to be a Soldier, Proud to be a Night Stalker!
The 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment(S.O.A.R.) The Army's Taxi for Special Operators *NSDQ*

Last edited by DrFootball; 07-29-2013 at 10:53 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-29-2013, 11:38 AM   #2

Liked 109 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 6

I've ordered from Natchez a few times without any problems. Their shipping is a bit high but they generally offer good prices so I figure it evens out.

"As an American, I was not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials"...Newt Gingrich

The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Old 07-29-2013, 12:07 PM   #3

Liked 143 Times on 80 Posts
Likes Given: 41

I ordered from them a couple of times. Like any online store you have to figure in the cost of shipping to see if it beats the local prices.

I ordered when 9mm was impossible to find in my locality and got n pre-panic ammo prices. As I ordered 250 rounds at a time the extra for shipping was split up enough to keep the costs reasonable. Shipping was fast so I have no complaints.

Old 07-29-2013, 12:13 PM   #4

I'll let you all know when it arrives...Thx

Dr. Bill(Dr.Football)
CWO-4 US ARMY Ret./Med.
The 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment(S.O.A.R.) The Army's Taxi for Special Operators *NSDQ*

Old 07-31-2013, 04:13 AM   #5
Kostriker
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1821 Times on 1046 Posts
Likes Given: 3743

I was doing a test, living in Albuquerque, it is $17.83 to ship 2 boxes of the Federal, add 2 boxes of 9mm and the price is $18.64 for shipping fee.

Recommendation is combine orders is cheaper, depending on the site your ordering from.

Now I need to get this pass the wife?

Old 08-01-2013, 11:40 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcountry02
I was doing a test, living in Albuquerque, it is $17.83 to ship 2 boxes of the Federal, add 2 boxes of 9mm and the price is $18.64 for shipping fee.

Recommendation is combine orders is cheaper, depending on the site your ordering from.

Now I need to get this pass the wife?
Big, your in a pretty Town(city)! On the way out here(Driving to relocate from Long Island to Az.) we stopped for 2 days there! Love the Museums!! Will prob. come back @ some point....
Still waiting for my order, but I doubt I will use them for Handgun Ammo. My BIG 5 is now well stocked...(See Pic of Recent SCORE from Big 5) Bulk Pack was $20 off list(usually $89 or $99-Got it for $69 plus tax-$10 Off plus Extra $10 off for E-mail club member...
The Finocchi is $17 a Box...
image-848278448.jpg  

Dr. Bill(Dr.Football)
CWO-4 US ARMY Ret./Med.

Last edited by DrFootball; 08-01-2013 at 11:46 AM.

Old 08-01-2013, 05:14 PM   #7
Kostriker
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1821 Times on 1046 Posts
Likes Given: 3743

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball View Post
Big, your in a pretty Town(city)! On the way out here(Driving to relocate from Long Island to Az.) we stopped for 2 days there! Love the Museums!! Will prob. come back @ some point....
Still waiting for my order, but I doubt I will use them for Handgun Ammo. My BIG 5 is now well stocked...(See Pic of Recent SCORE from Big 5) Bulk Pack was $20 off list(usually $89 or $99-Got it for $69 plus tax-$10 Off plus Extra $10 off for E-mail club member...
The Finocchi is $17 a Box...
Museums are wonderful. The food is what I love here.

Range time has been has been scaled back and even further with the new Blue Tick Hound, she is relaxed on the futon - mentally drained this morning.

Have not been on the ammo run locally. Will check out Sportsman's Warehouse and Dick's.

I will purchase locally before internet shipping.

WM has been off the radar, they're stock has not changed at all.

Old 08-01-2013, 10:40 PM   #8

Liked 171 Times on 105 Posts
Likes Given: 144

I usually find what I need at NSS. Living in NC the shipping ain't to bad but be glad you don't live in GA because they will not sell to you, something about the state commerce dept protecting LGS..... to weird

Old 08-02-2013, 01:02 AM   #9

Liked 268 Times on 196 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Natchez is one of the many sources I use. Being in the boonies, it's almost always cheaper to order online than to take the ride 30+ miles and pay for gas and tax. I have used Cabela's, Midway, Bass Pro. Let's face it, until things get back to normal with the ammo and gun shortage most of us have to buy when we find it rather than shop for the best price.

Never waste time deciding between two guns....buy both of them.

Old 08-03-2013, 09:21 PM   #10

Liked 573 Times on 324 Posts
Likes Given: 722

I saw the same posting for the 325 boxes. I didnt order but for 650 rnds it would have cost me $58.00 which is 8.9¢/rnd. Not too bad delivered but if I want to get up early and get to Walmart I can do better. Only problem we are 50 min from the nearest Walmart.

~ Holsters ~

Never forget these important words:
We the People...
America, take back your country!