Murrays guns

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Company Review Forum > Murrays guns

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2013, 06:49 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 282 Times on 176 Posts
Likes Given: 838

Default Murrays guns

After seeing the recommendation from C3shooter, I ordered a firing pin set, gas valve, springs and pin set for my Yugo from Murrays. I received an email when the order shipped. It arrived in a few days. The parts are excellent fit and finish. The firing pin upgrade is a must have to prevent slam fire. I found that the easiest way for me to remove the firing pin retaining pin was to push it out with a vice( I don't have an arbor press) www.murraysguns.com

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here