Code 3 Tactical bogus or ?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Company Review Forum > Code 3 Tactical bogus or ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2013, 08:17 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 360 Times on 184 Posts
Likes Given: 713

Default Code 3 Tactical bogus or ?

Lsst June I ordered some .22 ammo from this outfit and was told it was backordered for up to 8 weeks. I have been trying to contact them for days and can't get through to them. The phone number doesnt work and the emails is even worse. I try to send to them and it comes back with another message to call them or go to their website. Well, there isnt a web site anymore. So Im out $165.00 and this old man is pi$$ed.

Keep your powder dry boys.
Things are gonna get rough.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-02-2013, 08:31 PM   #2
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21578 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by widowmaker View Post
Lsst June I ordered some .22 ammo from this outfit and was told it was backordered for up to 8 weeks. I have been trying to contact them for days and can't get through to them. The phone number doesnt work and the emails is even worse. I try to send to them and it comes back with another message to call them or go to their website. Well, there isnt a web site anymore. So Im out $165.00 and this old man is pi$$ed.
Widowmaker, seems like someone else posted before about poor CS from this outfit. no one answering the phone, no emails returned and such.

hope it works out for you and keep us in the loop about it. if they are some shady outfit, then people need to be informed.

Old 09-02-2013, 08:50 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

I just got off the phone with my credit card company. They tried to call Code 3 and got the same "Your call did not go through". Web site is gone and company seems to be gone too. Good news is that they (credit card company) didnt charge me the $165.00.
Be careful out there guys. Lots of scams on the web.

People Like This 
Old 09-02-2013, 08:53 PM   #4
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21578 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by widowmaker View Post
I just got off the phone with my credit card company. They tried to call Code 3 and got the same "Your call did not go through". Web site is gone and company seems to be gone too. Good news is that they (credit card company) didnt charge me the $165.00.
Be careful out there guys. Lots of scams on the web.
glad it worked out for you Widowmaker.

i looked it up here but couldn't find much about them. i might have read about them on another forum. but the name stuck out for some reason and the same problems you encountered is what triggered a memory about them for me.

Old 09-04-2013, 03:12 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Finally got hold of the company by email. My order has been canceled and my credit card not charged.
They may be ok with some things but I won't be doing business with them.