Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Company Review Forum > Buds Gun Shop

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2013, 01:13 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 11 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default Buds Gun Shop

I recently ordered a gun from them, a Ruger Blackhawk. When I did, it listed on their site that orders may be slow as they were getting a large amount of orders per day. My gun was marked as though it would be a while for it to be shipped. I placed the order on 1/22/2013, it was delivered 2/2/2013, which to me is very fast.

Overall very pleased with the experience, was the only place I could find the gun how I wanted it and they provided excellent service!

Guns owned: Phoenix Arms HP22A, Ruger P95, Hi Point 4095ts, Winchester SXP field, Ruger Blackhawk 45LC, Bushmaster Carbon 15, NAA Mini 22lr, Tisas Zig M 1911

People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-07-2013, 06:45 AM   #2
Resident Lurker / Retro AR nut
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 659 Times on 431 Posts
Likes Given: 1783

The online part of the store is pretty good, they have a deal worked out with a business in Louisiana, Buds never even sees the guns, they just sell and get to keep a percentage.

Their local store however is a joke, they treat everyone as an idiot, they couldn't care less if you buy anything or not and they have a " no firearms" sign on the door... Yeah, a gun shop is a GFZ

I avoid them like the plague.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Member - NRA, NAGR

Old 06-06-2013, 12:31 AM   #3

Liked 61 Times on 52 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Bud's is the best.

Old 06-06-2013, 06:56 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2326 Times on 1452 Posts
Likes Given: 51

I hate going to buds. Sure good online business. **** service in shop. Rude employees. I had ONE good experience there in 20+ visits. That was at the range. They jacked prices up a bit in store. But so did everyone else. I take my business to a local store down the road these days.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 06-30-2013, 05:25 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 208 Times on 124 Posts

I just simply boycott buds all together now! They are just rude, but also it gripes my a$$ they are a GFZ as was stated! But what pushed me over the edge was two months ago, a buddy I work with and I went there cause he was looking for 9mm! He is new to firearms and didnt know, but as I was looking elsewhere, they sold him 2 boxes of 50 tulammo for $54.00 I sh!t you not!!!! He asked me if I would buy 2 for him, and i said sure, until I found out what they charged him! I told them they were outta there f**king minds and I would never shop there again! Price gouging bastards!