Beware Duck Creek Armory - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Company Review Forum > Beware Duck Creek Armory

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2013, 07:20 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55 View Post
did you pay with a credit card? if so, file a dispute with them and maybe they can rectify the situation for you. sorry for your bad luck in this and i know it sucks, and i hope you get some sort of resolution to this matter.

good luck to you.

Edit: i would also think about filing criminal theft charges as well. they took money from you and you didn't recieve the property you bought. that's theft and if it's over a certain amount, then they could be felony charges as well.

also contact the BATF and tell them what's going on.
I believe i paid with a crefit card thru paypal and Thanks i will look into filing a dispute. I will file with the BBB, Ripoff Report and contacting the BATF is a Great idea along with filing Criminal theft charges.

Old 12-13-2013, 03:39 PM   #22

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default Update !!!!!

I received an email from Jason Bitting of Duck Creek Armory which state resources and funds were exhausted making AR-15 rifles.

" Your account was paid through the use of credit card. You have the ability to get Repayment through your Credit card company. Please seek their assitance to Remedy this "

I did contact my CC company and in my case i lost my that card along with other vital info and don't have access to the transaction history since that card is locked and closed. Customer service said they would look into the matter and inform me If/when a refund will be issued.

So, i am in a wait and find out mold.
Alright, so getting back to Duck Creek ; if Custom Builds were that much of a hassle why not Cancel doing them. Most of the complaints were from Custom Builds.

I was requested to Reply back to the email reguarding my ability to seek a solution with my credit card company.

Old 12-13-2013, 04:00 PM   #23
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2873 Times on 1579 Posts
Likes Given: 810

Since you paid through Paypal check with Paypal.

Old 12-13-2013, 06:08 PM   #24

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMagician View Post
I Absolutely will try those numbers, Thank You Very Much !!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTJ View Post
Since you paid through Paypal check with Paypal.
I don't know why i did not think of that. I checked my paypal history and it turns out that i did Not use paypal at all. I got confused with another business. Since it was a layaway plan, i'm glad that i used one card for all the payments.

Just received an email from the Davenport Iowa police Dept stating " Due to the amount of complaints relating to unfilled orders from Duck Creek Armory, the Iowa Attorney General's office has taken over this investigation."

Last edited by DarkMagician; 12-13-2013 at 06:11 PM.

Old 12-13-2013, 06:45 PM   #25
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 2474 Times on 1326 Posts
Likes Given: 879

Yep. Right here in my neighborhood. I never dealt with this shop, but it is making a lot of noise in the gun community around here. He screwed a lot of people.

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA

Old 12-13-2013, 07:58 PM   #26

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottA View Post
Yep. Right here in my neighborhood. I never dealt with this shop, but it is making a lot of noise in the gun community around here. He screwed a lot of people.
It was just my Bad luck to Buy from this place. The only reason i dealt with DCA is because of their layaway plan. I found a Much better seller on Gunbroker and i wish i had found that seller earlier. I will write a Very Positive review about Loftis Guns soon.

Old 12-31-2013, 11:41 PM   #27

Liked 24 Times on 14 Posts

Is it loftis gun in Springfield mo?

Old 02-05-2014, 06:05 PM   #28

You are not alone sir. They got me for $500.00 for a Rossi M92. I had previous layaway experience with these guys and they delivered. So I ordered again and it wasn't as lovely the 2nd time around. There are like almost 60-80 of us. Did you file the police report already? I did mine around December.

Old 02-07-2014, 05:39 AM   #29

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by enfieldaddict View Post
Is it loftis gun in Springfield mo?
Yes, that is the site where i bought my 8045 Stoeger Cougar. Polar opposite of Duck Creek Armory when it come to Customer service. I never did do a review of that company. I still intend to do one.

Old 02-07-2014, 05:52 AM   #30

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegev88 View Post
You are not alone sir. They got me for $500.00 for a Rossi M92. I had previous layaway experience with these guys and they delivered. So I ordered again and it wasn't as lovely the 2nd time around. There are like almost 60-80 of us. Did you file the police report already? I did mine around December.
Yes, i filed a police report in December also. Did you receive an email from Jason Bitting (Duck Creek Armory) ? All he said was i should try to recover the paid funds from the credit card company i used. I contacted my CC company about 6 weeks ago and was told by what sounded like an Outsourced customer service rep that they would contact me. I faxed a copy of the police report, BBB report, paid receipts and Jason Bitting's email to the CC company since the rep did not seem very Competent to me. I will contact the CC company again to see whats going on.