Ares armor
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Company Review Forum > Ares armor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2013, 04:29 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default Ares armor

I've seen a a lot of bad things about Ares, but I ended up going with them for my first lower anyways. They had a good deal on a billet 80% lower with jig included, so I snatched one up. The primary deciding factor for me was availability. There are plenty of good companies out there but I'm not about to wait 8-9 months.

Anyways, I contacted Ares before placing my order to see when I would get it. They said it would ship immediately. So I placed my order and it shipped that night. A nice young lady named Amber kept contact with me via telepbone and email throughout the entire process. It was very easy, and it even arrived two days early and in less than a week.

As far as quality goes, it is my first lower so I have no place to judge. But I am satisfied. I got it last night and since then I have drilled the fire selector. Nowhere near done, but everything is going just fine for me.

All in all I would highly recommend Ares armor. If you are skeptical, do what I did. Reach out to them prior to your purchase and establish a point of contact. That person will take care of you personally.

P.S. On their website they say when a specific item will have an expected wait time of 8-9 months. That's what I had been hearing a lot of people complaining about. Perhaps it is a new feature that they include the wait time, or maybe people just weren't reading carefully enough, and that is not the company's fault.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-22-2013, 11:29 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

They make a great adjustable, two-point rifle sling. Cheap too.