Ammogarand.com
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Company Review Forum > Ammogarand.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2012, 01:26 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 293 Times on 221 Posts

Default Ammogarand.com

Anybody use this sight before. I was about to order when I noticed something that threw up a red flag. Notice how the words are covered with other words and you can't read it. Also it said something about a copy of a state/gov issued ID. I have never ordered ammo of line is this normal?

image-3745222715.jpg  

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-09-2012, 03:38 AM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8832 Times on 3824 Posts
Likes Given: 1366

Have not used them. Looks like the standard disclaimer, but cannot read it all. Looks like the IT gremlins got their post. As far as ID, you cannot sell rifle or shotgun ammo to someone under 18 (Federal law on that) and pistol ammo goes to 21 yr olds. How else can they determine if you meet the age limits set by law, other than your ID?

Just noticed- you used your phone- here is what it looks like on a computer-

Ammunition Statement:

-Rifle & shotgun ammunition and magazines, I certify that I am at least 18 years of age
-Pistol ammunition and magazines, I certify that I am at least 21 years of age

I certify that, I:

- No federal, state or local law prohibits me from purchasing, possessing or being shipped the ammunition, magazines, or other regulated items.
- Have not been convicted in any court of, a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year.
- Am not a fugitive from justice.
- Am not an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance (as defined in section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 802)).
- Have not been adjudicated as a mental defective or who has been committed to a mental institution.
- Am not and alien illegally or unlawfully in the United States.
- Have not been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions.
- Having been a citizen of the United States, have not renounced his citizenship.
- Have not been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- Am not subject to a court order that:
-- as issued after a hearing of which such person received actual notice, and at which such person had an opportunity to participate;
-- restrains such person from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner of such person or child of such intimate partner or person, or engaging in other conduct that would place an intimate partner in reasonable fear of bodily injury to the partner or child; and
- includes a finding that such person represents a credible threat to the physical safety of such intimate partner or child; or
- by its terms explicitly prohibits the use, attempted use, or threatened use of physical force against such intimate partner
- or child that would reasonably be expected to cause bodily injury.

Signed: ________________________________

Printed Name: __________________________

Date: ________________________________

***False Submissions of personal information to the above statement or failure to submit Proof of age (Driver Lic / FOID) after sale/payment will cause the sale to be voided and a $5 service fee will be assessed to the voided transaction, remainder returned to buyer.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Last edited by c3shooter; 12-09-2012 at 03:45 AM.

Old 12-09-2012, 06:15 AM   #3

Liked 293 Times on 221 Posts

Do you actually have to send a copy of your ID? O do they just get the I'd number? I guess I could send a pic of my ID. I don't have a scanner or anything here. M

Old 12-10-2012, 02:01 AM   #4
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8832 Times on 3824 Posts
Likes Given: 1366

Take a readable pic w/ your phone, attach to email, should be good. They are just trying to be sure they are not selling to Tommy Twelveyearsold and his buddies.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.