Anybody use this sight before. I was about to order when I noticed something that threw up a red flag. Notice how the words are covered with other words and you can't read it. Also it said something about a copy of a state/gov issued ID. I have never ordered ammo of line is this normal?
Have not used them. Looks like the standard disclaimer, but cannot read it all. Looks like the IT gremlins got their post. As far as ID, you cannot sell rifle or shotgun ammo to someone under 18 (Federal law on that) and pistol ammo goes to 21 yr olds. How else can they determine if you meet the age limits set by law, other than your ID?
Just noticed- you used your phone- here is what it looks like on a computer-
-Rifle & shotgun ammunition and magazines, I certify that I am at least 18 years of age
-Pistol ammunition and magazines, I certify that I am at least 21 years of age
I certify that, I:
- No federal, state or local law prohibits me from purchasing, possessing or being shipped the ammunition, magazines, or other regulated items.
- Have not been convicted in any court of, a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year.
- Am not a fugitive from justice.
- Am not an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance (as defined in section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 802)).
- Have not been adjudicated as a mental defective or who has been committed to a mental institution.
- Am not and alien illegally or unlawfully in the United States.
- Have not been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions.
- Having been a citizen of the United States, have not renounced his citizenship.
- Have not been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- Am not subject to a court order that:
-- as issued after a hearing of which such person received actual notice, and at which such person had an opportunity to participate;
-- restrains such person from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner of such person or child of such intimate partner or person, or engaging in other conduct that would place an intimate partner in reasonable fear of bodily injury to the partner or child; and
- includes a finding that such person represents a credible threat to the physical safety of such intimate partner or child; or
- by its terms explicitly prohibits the use, attempted use, or threatened use of physical force against such intimate partner
- or child that would reasonably be expected to cause bodily injury.
Printed Name: __________________________
***False Submissions of personal information to the above statement or failure to submit Proof of age (Driver Lic / FOID) after sale/payment will cause the sale to be voided and a $5 service fee will be assessed to the voided transaction, remainder returned to buyer.
Do you actually have to send a copy of your ID? O do they just get the I'd number? I guess I could send a pic of my ID. I don't have a scanner or anything here. M
Take a readable pic w/ your phone, attach to email, should be good. They are just trying to be sure they are not selling to Tommy Twelveyearsold and his buddies.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 08:27 PM.|
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.