Signing in a M&P 9c

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > M&P Forum > Signing in a M&P 9c

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2013, 12:20 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

Default Signing in a M&P 9c

I been putting off Lowering my sights.
When I shoot I have to cover my target to hit in the Middle. I want a 6 o'clock target.

So... Do I turn Counterclockwise or Clockwise to lower my Gunsight. Once again I have to cover the bulleye to hit it. I want to aim below the bulleye to hit ( 6 o'clock).

When I do that I don't need lock tight on it afterwards right ?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-04-2013, 01:03 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 248 Times on 196 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Unless s&w has a new model C with adjustable sights its a fixed non height adjustable sight. And I could very well be wrong . The screw is a set screw that will offer some side to side adjustment but thats it.

You can get a replacement front sight that can be shorter to raise your bullet impact point and dawson gives you some options for a sight type height and width and design.

http://www.dawsonprecision.com/CategoryProductList.jsp?cat=SIGHTS+FRONT:Smith+and +Wesson+MP+Front+Sights