Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > M&P Forum > Selling or Trading mine

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2013, 08:24 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Default Selling or Trading mine

I've had my M&P.40 for almost a year and barely ever fired it. Idk if I want a different model or if I should just switch to something new. Any suggestions or offers?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-08-2013, 03:19 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1764 Times on 987 Posts
Likes Given: 1302

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggaloT8r View Post
I've had my M&P.40 for almost a year and barely ever fired it. Idk if I want a different model or if I should just switch to something new. Any suggestions or offers?
I had the same experience with mine. It's a great gun, but it was kind of bland to me. It fit well, was very reliable, and hit where I aimed. Tear down was easy and it cleaned up well. I just didn't form an attachment to it. I traded mine for my first Glock, a Mod 27. I'm happy with the switch.

If I were you, I would hold out for best price if you decide to sell. That gun should be worth at least what you paid for it due to the magazine capacity. Our three local gun stores are reporting that everything they order is coming through with 10 round mags.

Old 01-08-2013, 04:42 PM   #3

Liked 160 Times on 113 Posts

I'm debating selling mine for another EDC. I can't carry my m&p9 and id go for the shotgun or 1911 in HD scenario. So maybe get what I can for it and pick up a higher capacity EDC

Old 01-08-2013, 04:44 PM   #4

Liked 160 Times on 113 Posts

Might just get the 9c or shield

Old 01-09-2013, 08:35 PM   #5

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Thanks. I'll look into it