Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > M&P Forum > New to me M&P

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2013, 04:23 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 19 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Default New to me M&P

Got my first M&P yesterday a .40c. Can't wait to get some range time on her. Thanks to you guys I already have quite a shopping list for it trigger, sights, 9 barrel, and mags. I have a friend who is going to inlay the engraving when I decide what colors I want. Here she is with Sue (Taurus 24/7 pro) her big sister.

image-2240641030.jpg

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-06-2013, 05:06 PM   #2

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

M@P's don't get the credit they deserve; they are very solid pistols, the trigger is a bit heavy in mine but that is an easy fix.

Old 01-06-2013, 05:32 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gm49007
M@P's don't get the credit they deserve; they are very solid pistols, the trigger is a bit heavy in mine but that is an easy fix.
That's my first purchase. I like projects and improving things so it will be nice to have a gun i can do that with. Also want to get a 9 barrel to shoot some cheaper ammo through it. It is used but does not seem many rounds were ran through it. And my other pistol is 9 so it will be more cost effective on range days.

Old 01-08-2013, 11:37 PM   #4

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Is having your letters inlayed a common thing bc id love to have that done.

Old 01-09-2013, 12:38 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothT2
Is having your letters inlayed a common thing bc id love to have that done.
I have liked the look for awhile. My Taurus is laser etched. I'm so excited about being able to customize something that feels so natural in my hands. Range time this weekend. (Fingers crossed)

Old 01-09-2013, 01:15 AM   #6

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by krosskelt View Post

I have liked the look for awhile. My Taurus is laser etched. I'm so excited about being able to customize something that feels so natural in my hands. Range time this weekend. (Fingers crossed)
I think I might look into having mine done, I think a flat dark earth color would look really cool. Customization is what makes a gun yours and sets it apart from the rest. Hopefully you get that range time!

Old 06-25-2013, 02:33 PM   #7

Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 1

They are awesome pistols. I've had my 40C for over two years and have carried it since day one. It's never had a malfunction in over 800+ rounds and has proven its reliability over and over again. Mine is down below.