Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   M&P Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f166/)
-   -   New to me M&P (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f166/new-me-m-p-80515/)

krosskelt 01-06-2013 04:23 PM

New to me M&P
 
1 Attachment(s)
Got my first M&P yesterday a .40c. Can't wait to get some range time on her. Thanks to you guys I already have quite a shopping list for it trigger, sights, 9 barrel, and mags. I have a friend who is going to inlay the engraving when I decide what colors I want. Here she is with Sue (Taurus 24/7 pro) her big sister.

Attachment 78316

Gm49007 01-06-2013 05:06 PM

M@P's don't get the credit they deserve; they are very solid pistols, the trigger is a bit heavy in mine but that is an easy fix.

krosskelt 01-06-2013 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gm49007
M@P's don't get the credit they deserve; they are very solid pistols, the trigger is a bit heavy in mine but that is an easy fix.

That's my first purchase. I like projects and improving things so it will be nice to have a gun i can do that with. Also want to get a 9 barrel to shoot some cheaper ammo through it. It is used but does not seem many rounds were ran through it. And my other pistol is 9 so it will be more cost effective on range days.

BulletToothT2 01-08-2013 11:37 PM

Is having your letters inlayed a common thing bc id love to have that done.

krosskelt 01-09-2013 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BulletToothT2
Is having your letters inlayed a common thing bc id love to have that done.

I have liked the look for awhile. My Taurus is laser etched. I'm so excited about being able to customize something that feels so natural in my hands. Range time this weekend. (Fingers crossed)

BulletToothT2 01-09-2013 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krosskelt (Post 1085674)

I have liked the look for awhile. My Taurus is laser etched. I'm so excited about being able to customize something that feels so natural in my hands. Range time this weekend. (Fingers crossed)

I think I might look into having mine done, I think a flat dark earth color would look really cool. Customization is what makes a gun yours and sets it apart from the rest. Hopefully you get that range time!

WarFrog 06-25-2013 02:33 PM

They are awesome pistols. I've had my 40C for over two years and have carried it since day one. It's never had a malfunction in over 800+ rounds and has proven its reliability over and over again. Mine is down below.
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...1/IMG_9883.jpg
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...1/IMG_9887.jpg


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:20 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.