mp9 feeding

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > M&P Forum > mp9 feeding

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2012, 12:25 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 46 Times on 30 Posts

Default mp9 feeding

What do you guys recommend feeding the m&p9 for HD. What kind of hollows. I loaded a mag of hst and cycled them through by racking the slide and they seem to not feed good. I use hst for all my weapons. I even cycled federal hi shok ammo and same thing. Seems like slide does not want to come all the way forward into battery after letting it go. I tried letting go and let the slide slam forward and that seemed to work decent but still seems like it should go forward more. I have to kind of tap the back to close all the way. And one round got stuck in the chamber I had to smack the muzzle of the gun on the carpet to get the slide to unlock. Are these guns picky with ammo or what????? Please help. Thanks.

spit hell fire

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-22-2012, 12:26 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 46 Times on 30 Posts

Oh and if I ride the slide forget about it. It will not close without me hitting the back of the gun.

spit hell fire