Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   M&P Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f166/)
-   -   M&P40 Trigger... (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f166/m-p40-trigger-90182/)

DTOM97 05-06-2013 12:21 AM

M&P40 Trigger...
 
I've had my .40 since December and I still can't get used to that damned trigger. Anybody have any techniques? I've always shot 1911's so it's a big change of triggers.

Squawk 05-06-2013 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTOM97
I've had my .40 since December and I still can't get used to that damned trigger. Anybody have any techniques? I've always shot 1911's so it's a big change of triggers.

How many rounds have you put through it downrange?

DTOM97 05-06-2013 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squawk

How many rounds have you put through it downrange?

Probably around 300.

nicklarimore 05-06-2013 02:57 AM

Get the fss kit from apex tactical, I have shot a 9 with this trigger and its amazing. I have to settle with the competition aek kit though so my m&p stays in the production class.

Squawk 05-06-2013 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTOM97

Probably around 300.

Put about 700 more downrange. You will get used to it better and the trigger will break in a bit. I have about 1500 down my M&P VTAC 9mm and it took about 500-700 for me to get used to the feel of the M&P trigger.

DTOM97 05-06-2013 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squawk

Put about 700 more downrange. You will get used to it better and the trigger will break in a bit. I have about 1500 down my M&P VTAC 9mm and it took about 500-700 for me to get used to the feel of the M&P trigger.

I'll think about that when I can actually aquire some more ammo... Maybe whem obummer is gone I will.

danolator 05-07-2013 05:09 PM

Apex trigger kit solves your issue now and is way cheaper than 500 rounds of ammo.

DTOM97 05-08-2013 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danolator
Apex trigger kit solves your issue now and is way cheaper than 500 rounds of ammo.

How much for one of those?

mountainman13 05-08-2013 12:57 AM

About $120.

danolator 05-08-2013 11:41 AM

Got mine for $90. If you can't do the work yourself, it will probably cost you $40-60 to have a Smith install it.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:12 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.