Looking for good M&P holster. - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > M&P Forum > Looking for good M&P holster.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2014, 02:57 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 305 Times on 168 Posts
Likes Given: 90

Good video SSGN. I think that sums it up nicely.

Old 04-29-2014, 02:59 AM   #22

Liked 268 Times on 196 Posts
Likes Given: 54

That video that Doc posted, I just watched it....perfect explaination. And Fred, I agree 100% about the KISS method. I think that with any firearm one needs to be careful, and if you choose a holster you need to be comfortable with it and learn it's operation well before using it with a loaded firearm. I chose a Serpa because I carry around my property, cutting grass, weed eating and various other activities and I wanted a positive retention paddle holster rather than a friction held one. I have no desire to search 5 acres for a gun that fell from my holster. And unlike a cell phone, you can't call it to see where it is.

Never waste time deciding between two guns....buy both of them.

Old 04-29-2014, 03:09 AM   #23

Liked 305 Times on 168 Posts
Likes Given: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouribound View Post
That video that Doc posted, I just watched it....perfect explaination. And Fred, I agree 100% about the KISS method. I think that with any firearm one needs to be careful, and if you choose a holster you need to be comfortable with it and learn it's operation well before using it with a loaded firearm. I chose a Serpa because I carry around my property, cutting grass, weed eating and various other activities and I wanted a positive retention paddle holster rather than a friction held one. I have no desire to search 5 acres for a gun that fell from my holster. And unlike a cell phone, you can't call it to see where it is.
Give Eric Holder some time, then, if you lose your gun, just call the NSA...

If the Serpa works for you, rock on!

Very interesting about the cant and the Serpa holster. If I 'pretend' to have a Serpa holster on, my trigger finger is straight if low and not canted, but tends to curl if canted...