Sure! The trigger guard was undercut starting out with a Dremel, and blended by hand with sandpaper wrapped around a 1/2" wooden dowel, using 150, 220, 400, 800 then 2000 grit.
As for the grip, I really dig the work 10-8 does on their M&Ps, but wanted something a little less aggressive. I started with a flat tip in the soldering to fill the field in. Then, I took the pointed end of the chisel tip and lightly drug it across the grip, kinda letting it go where it wanted to.
This was my first attempt at this texture, and I'm relatively pleased with the final results. But... When I do my Shield, I will avoid melting any vertical texture when filling in the field, initially. They kind of stuck out like a sore thumb, since I was going for a horizontal-ish pattern.
Hope this helps!