Welcome to Canada, Bienvenue vers le Canada! Introduce Yourself! - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Canada > Welcome to Canada, Bienvenue vers le Canada! Introduce Yourself!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2012, 02:08 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Heck, we have "maple flavored" aunt Jemima. I want some syrup somebody's Granny boiled down in the kitchen. The kind made from condensed maple tree sap. yummy.

Yes, we have maple trees down here too, but it's something about the weather I think that makes them not produce nearly enough sap.

Old 09-15-2012, 02:15 AM   #32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 357 Times on 229 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286
Heck, we have "maple flavored" aunt Jemima. I want some syrup somebody's Granny boiled down in the kitchen. The kind made from condensed maple tree sap. yummy.

Yes, we have maple trees down here too, but it's something about the weather I think that makes them not produce nearly enough sap.
Hmm....I'll go to the trading post by my house here when I get a chance and I'll ask them about that, just for you Trip. I know my girlfriend brought my back a maple syrup suck from Alaska a couple months ago.

Old 09-15-2012, 02:52 AM   #33

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Thank you so much! If you find some, I'd love it! Get me prices and shipping and I'll pay up for it.

Old 09-15-2012, 02:59 AM   #34
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 357 Times on 229 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286
Thank you so much! If you find some, I'd love it! Get me prices and shipping and I'll pay up for it.
Not a problem at all, had someone help me get my account back as it was some how stolen, think the person would of used it, but nope, they didn't. But any ways, figured I'd do a kind deed as one was done for me. Haha