Welcome to Canada, Bienvenue vers le Canada! Introduce Yourself! - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Canada > Welcome to Canada, Bienvenue vers le Canada! Introduce Yourself!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2012, 02:21 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kaido's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Alberta
Posts: 1,725
Liked 346 Times on 222 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler51
My cousin is married to a Canadian. He's one of the coolest guys I've met. You guys are alright.

(I don't care what they say )
Well of course he's cool, he is from Canada. Haha
Hard to shake the coolness after living through some of these winters.

Ps: don you just hate posting you thing before your done typing it out? Haha
__________________
kaido is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 03:06 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Chandler51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: somewhere in....,Oklahoma
Posts: 2,185
Liked 62 Times on 51 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaido

Well of course he's cool, he is from Canada. Haha
Hard to shake the coolness after living through some of these winters.

Ps: don you just hate posting you thing before your done typing it out? Haha
Caught that, eh? (my little Canada tribute at the end there )
__________________
"Life's tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." -- John Wayne
Chandler51 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 12:53 AM   #13
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
TrueNorth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 236
Liked 10 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default

I'm pretty sure we're all getting diluted now, I think every Canadian knows a family member who's dating or married to an American. I have a cousin in that boat now. Pretty soon, we'll all just be dual citizens!

__________________

"Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem."
- Ronald Reagan

Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.
- Publius Cornelius Tacitus

"We are the people that we have been waiting for."
-Unknown-

"No Compromise"
Canada's National Firearms Association

TrueNorth is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 01:11 AM   #14
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Chandler51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: somewhere in....,Oklahoma
Posts: 2,185
Liked 62 Times on 51 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueNorth
I'm pretty sure we're all getting diluted now, I think every Canadian knows a family member who's dating or married to an American. I have a cousin in that boat now. Pretty soon, we'll all just be dual citizens!
Hopefully we can buy some of that good Canadian oil... Might be 2012 before it happens, tho....
__________________
"Life's tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." -- John Wayne
Chandler51 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 02:05 AM   #15
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
rigjumpr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Houston,Texas
Posts: 1,004
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

welcome to the forum my Canadian friends

profiter de la tribune

__________________

Rigjumpr
Texas CHL Instructor, NRA Handgun Instructor,
Owner Operator- DefenderTX Concealed Handgun training
“American by birth Texan by the grace of God”
“Molon labe”
http://www.ebay.com/itm/151001455519?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p39 84.m1555.l2649

rigjumpr is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:42 AM   #16
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Gallows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 23
Default

Another proud Canadian here. Stupid laws but still a great place to live.

__________________

"Nina Myers: You're lying.
Jack Bauer: Yes, I am. But you're still going to have to trust me." ("Day 1: 12:00am-1:00am")

Gallows is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 05:36 AM   #17
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kaido's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Alberta
Posts: 1,725
Liked 346 Times on 222 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallows
Another proud Canadian here. Stupid laws but still a great place to live.
Know you posted this a little bit ago, but I agree with you. Our laws are pretty silly, but is a great place to live.....so long as you're not in Alberta or the northern area.
__________________
kaido is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:22 AM   #18
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
thachanh123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6
Likes Given: 5

Default

Bonjour les canadiens. I'm Thach Anh ^^ I'm québecois and i'm a new " soldier". Nice to meet you!
Anybody knows well about M4, M16? I've some questions about them! Merci bcp

__________________
thachanh123 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 01:54 AM   #19
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
TrueNorth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 236
Liked 10 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thachanh123 View Post
Bonjour les canadiens. I'm Thach Anh ^^ I'm québecois and i'm a new " soldier". Nice to meet you!
Anybody knows well about M4, M16? I've some questions about them! Merci bcp
Hey Thach, another born Quebecois here (turned BC-er). Je me souviens, mais je ne parle pas francais bien. C'est mal mais vrais.

The M4, and M16 are both military guns and as such are essentially illegal for civilian use here in Canada. Civilian versions like the M15, or other copies or Chinese knockoff are available to some degree with various restrictions. The RCMP firearms centre website will have a listing, or a local gun dealer can probably inform you of what is available and illegal.

If you simply want to know more about them I recommend going to the Auto and Semi-Auto forum on this website (in the Rifle/longarm section) and post your questions or read what there.

Have fun!
__________________

"Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem."
- Ronald Reagan

Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.
- Publius Cornelius Tacitus

"We are the people that we have been waiting for."
-Unknown-

"No Compromise"
Canada's National Firearms Association

TrueNorth is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:11 AM   #20
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
thachanh123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6
Likes Given: 5

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueNorth View Post
Hey Thach, another born Quebecois here (turned BC-er). Je me souviens, mais je ne parle pas francais bien. C'est mal mais vrais.

The M4, and M16 are both military guns and as such are essentially illegal for civilian use here in Canada. Civilian versions like the M15, or other copies or Chinese knockoff are available to some degree with various restrictions. The RCMP firearms centre website will have a listing, or a local gun dealer can probably inform you of what is available and illegal.

If you simply want to know more about them I recommend going to the Auto and Semi-Auto forum on this website (in the Rifle/longarm section) and post your questions or read what there.

Have fun!
Oh bonjour ce n'est pas grave, tu te souviens beaucoup le français?. I was born in France but i was living in Montréal. Oh, thanks for your website, it's really interessting ^^ Do you have any M4 or M16 or any AR-serie's rifle?
__________________

Attention: Aucun avertissement! FEU ^^

Warning: No warning! SHOOT! ^^

thachanh123 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes