Bristol CCKC range thoughts?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Wisconsin Gun Forum > Bristol CCKC range thoughts?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2013, 08:44 PM   #1
I want either less corruption or more opportunity to participate in it.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 996 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 708

Default Bristol CCKC range thoughts?

Hi all - Just looking for some feedback on the rifle range here. Yes, I know the goofy rules, but I want to get my son out to do something other than .22 shooting and can't find anything outdoor reasonably close to northern Lake Co Illinois. McMiller is a little farther than I wanted to go, and St. Charles Sportsman Club in Illiniois is about the same drive.

Thanks for any feedback.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here