You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Wisconsin Gun Forum >

April target shoot

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2015, 04:17 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default April target shoot

The Briarton Conservation club will be holding a 22 LR target shoot in April.
Range will be 50 ft, target sights only no scopes, rifles and amo furnished, shooters choice of 4 rifles,shooters by class as youth to 14, female, open as any shooter not having a connection to the rifle set up, and connected shooters.
As of now it looks like 3 shots for score with flights of 10 shooters per class, shoot as often as a flight can be formed. At this time it looks like cash to each winner per flight amount to be determined by each flight before entry. insurance provided by the club and waiver must be signed. These are preliminary arrangements and suggestion are welcome.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-09-2015, 11:13 PM   #2

Liked 28 Times on 16 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gocritter View Post
The Briarton Conservation club will be holding a 22 LR target shoot in April.
Range will be 50 ft, target sights only no scopes, rifles and amo furnished, shooters choice of 4 rifles,shooters by class as youth to 14, female, open as any shooter not having a connection to the rifle set up, and connected shooters.
As of now it looks like 3 shots for score with flights of 10 shooters per class, shoot as often as a flight can be formed. At this time it looks like cash to each winner per flight amount to be determined by each flight before entry. insurance provided by the club and waiver must be signed. These are preliminary arrangements and suggestion are welcome.
Where is that located? What date? What is the prize? What is the cost?

Old 02-10-2015, 04:35 PM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default April target shoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRog View Post
Where is that located? What date? What is the prize? What is the cost?
Located about 15 miles west of Green Bay. Date is not set yet. At this time it look as if all prizes will be cash. Cost to shoot will be decided by each flight, example, 10 shooters $5 ea prize to the winner $45 with $5 going to the club,
10 shooters $3 ea prize to the winner $27 with $3 going to the club. The cost to shoot is zero as I am supplying the rifles and amo. The details are still in the planning stage at this time.

Old 02-11-2015, 11:04 PM   #4

Liked 28 Times on 16 Posts

That's nice of you to get kids interested in the shooting sports. We need more of that! My Dad, a WW2 vet gave me a rifle, and turned me loose at 14. I lived in the country but had to learn safety by myself. It was a marlin bolt, so safer than say a semi-auto. i would have loved to have an opportunity like this. Thanks for the work you are doing.

Old 03-10-2015, 02:21 PM   #5

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gocritter View Post
Located about 15 miles west of Green Bay. Date is not set yet. At this time it look as if all prizes will be cash. Cost to shoot will be decided by each flight, example, 10 shooters $5 ea prize to the winner $45 with $5 going to the club,
10 shooters $3 ea prize to the winner $27 with $3 going to the club. The cost to shoot is zero as I am supplying the rifles and ammo. The details are still in the planning stage at this time.
Sat. April 18th is the date. Covered shooting area, rifle inspection and test by shooters noon until 1:30, competitive shoot starts at 2 pm.