Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Washington Gun Forum > Where are the WA members?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2013, 03:35 AM   #81
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

im in ft lewis but only because of the army

Old 01-06-2013, 03:35 AM   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyer666 View Post
im in ft lewis but only because of the army
North fort or main post?

Old 01-06-2013, 05:11 PM   #83

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

i work on main post but live in lakewood

Old 01-07-2013, 02:49 AM   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyer666 View Post
i work on main post but live in lakewood
OK. I work and live on north fort

Old 01-21-2013, 09:55 PM   #85

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Vancouver WA here. New to forum

Old 02-04-2013, 07:28 AM   #86

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default LETS MEET UP FEB 08 in OLYMPIA PROGUN RALLY!! 10am

Hello washington shooters!!!!
Im passing along word of the next upcoming pro 2a (progun) rally in Olympia Fri Feb 08,2013 @ 10 am in Olympia @ tivoli fountain/capitol buiding.

This is important and destined to be bigger than the 2000(good) turnout on jan 19. Be a part of somethiing great and stand up for our rights and the constitution!! hers a couple of links.

http://2ndenforcers.org/?q=forums/rally-calls
http://www.facebook.com/2ndRight/likes

keep in mind whats at stake here and do all you can to get people out there to positively represent gun owners and get aquainted with like minded people!!

Some things need to be done and all help making this a great event is much appreciated.. there is a section on the 2ndenforcers sit marked action items we still need help with or contact Jacob(his email address is there too,.

He saw the bus was picking up speed with no one in the drivers seat and boldly jumped into action. lets help him help us and make this HUGE and positive for gun rights believers!!!

Freedom doesn't come easy, but all it takes to lose it is to do nothing!!!!

Hope to see you all there!!!

Old 02-07-2013, 02:29 AM   #87
Camo, you are lucky to see it.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Location: Eatonville,Washington. My nearest neighbors are cows.
Liked 1602 Times on 887 Posts
Likes Given: 4858

Default My note to Pierce County Sherrif, Washington State

My note to Pierce County Sherrif, Washington State

Please support the 2nd amendment and join the Sherriff that are against the Obama AWD.
Please stand up for our rights to semi-automatics and large capacity magazines.
Thank you, Glenn Cummings

Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 12:07 PM
To: Glenn
Subject: RE: Online Form Submittal: Contact Us

Glenn,

This is the Sheriff’s response to this issue.

Recent events of mass murders committed by people with guns has focused national attention on guns and gun ownership.

The Pierce County Sheriff’s Department has received multiple inquiries from people who are concerned with this issue. As the elected Sheriff, it is fair to ask my view of these matters.

My approach is very simple. We will follow the law. That is our responsibility and that is the content of our oath of office. Ultimately, the law that we follow must be consistent with decisions of the United States Supreme Court.

What is the law ? The law regarding the 2nd Amendment has been settled recently by the U.S. Supreme Court in McDonald v. Chicago and D.C. v. Keller.

Both decisions hold that individuals have the right to possess and keep firearms. Whether you find this comforting or upsetting, the bottom line is that the Supreme Court has spoken and the right of individual gun ownership is the law of the land.

Many people have proposed solutions to the problem of gun violence. But there are no cheap, easy solutions.

I believe that we should more vigorously enforce existing laws regarding firearms. But to do so, we will need adequate resources in the form of information resources and personnel resources. Failure to provide either of these undermines our ability to enforce existing laws.

Most people can agree that mental illness and firearms are a dangerous combination. We need to develop legal ways to block people with serious mental problems from obtaining or possessing guns.

And gun owners need to step up to their responsibilities and not allow mentally ill friends or relatives access to guns.

Rights always come with responsibilities. Perhaps we need a national campaign supporting gun owner responsibilities as well as gun owner rights.

We definitely need a return to stronger values. We resort to violent rhetoric, violent language and violent actions too quickly and too easily. We get the things that we encourage or tolerate. And in America today, we are getting too much violence.

Paul Pastor
Sheriff of Pierce County
CallMaker Likes This 
Old 02-07-2013, 02:39 AM   #88

Liked 3765 Times on 1862 Posts
Likes Given: 1021

Well that sounds a little mealy mouthed...

Have any of our WA Sherrifs show any balls on ^^THIS^^ yet?

Last I checked we had 8 or 9 in Oregon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG7IL View Post
My note to Pierce County Sherrif, Washington State

Please support the 2nd amendment and join the Sherriff that are against the Obama AWD.
Please stand up for our rights to semi-automatics and large capacity magazines.
Thank you, Glenn Cummings

Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 12:07 PM
To: Glenn
Subject: RE: Online Form Submittal: Contact Us

Glenn,

This is the Sheriff’s response to this issue.

Recent events of mass murders committed by people with guns has focused national attention on guns and gun ownership.

The Pierce County Sheriff’s Department has received multiple inquiries from people who are concerned with this issue. As the elected Sheriff, it is fair to ask my view of these matters.

My approach is very simple. We will follow the law. That is our responsibility and that is the content of our oath of office. Ultimately, the law that we follow must be consistent with decisions of the United States Supreme Court.

What is the law ? The law regarding the 2nd Amendment has been settled recently by the U.S. Supreme Court in McDonald v. Chicago and D.C. v. Keller.

Both decisions hold that individuals have the right to possess and keep firearms. Whether you find this comforting or upsetting, the bottom line is that the Supreme Court has spoken and the right of individual gun ownership is the law of the land.

Many people have proposed solutions to the problem of gun violence. But there are no cheap, easy solutions.

I believe that we should more vigorously enforce existing laws regarding firearms. But to do so, we will need adequate resources in the form of information resources and personnel resources. Failure to provide either of these undermines our ability to enforce existing laws.

Most people can agree that mental illness and firearms are a dangerous combination. We need to develop legal ways to block people with serious mental problems from obtaining or possessing guns.

And gun owners need to step up to their responsibilities and not allow mentally ill friends or relatives access to guns.

Rights always come with responsibilities. Perhaps we need a national campaign supporting gun owner responsibilities as well as gun owner rights.

We definitely need a return to stronger values. We resort to violent rhetoric, violent language and violent actions too quickly and too easily. We get the things that we encourage or tolerate. And in America today, we are getting too much violence.

Paul Pastor
Sheriff of Pierce County
Old 02-07-2013, 01:57 PM   #89
Camo, you are lucky to see it.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Location: Eatonville,Washington. My nearest neighbors are cows.
Liked 1602 Times on 887 Posts
Likes Given: 4858

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
Well that sounds a little mealy mouthed...

Have any of our WA Sherrifs show any balls on ^^THIS^^ yet?

Last I checked we had 8 or 9 in Oregon...
I don't know if there is a better place to find the info than this.

http://constitutionalsheriffs.ning.com/

Didn't see any from Washington.

Email your representatives USE THIS LINK

KG7IL

Old 02-11-2013, 04:27 PM   #90

Spanaway area right here!!