Where are the WA members? - Page 14
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Washington Gun Forum > Where are the WA members?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2014, 03:32 AM   #131
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 34

Default Moving to WA

Well for the past few years I thought that the family and I would be moving to Albuquerque, NM in 2016. That has changed, seems if I move there I will be there alone. LOL So, it will be the N. Seattle area, most likely either Everett or Lynnwood unless something else changes.

Will be checking this thread often and hope some of you might take the opportunity to drop me a PM and give me some 'good/bad/ugly' of what is happening there. Also, very interested in if there are some good LGS that have rentals as I want to do some shooting before buying as I have been living in the Philippines for the past 24 years, retired Navy.

Thanks in advance.

jOE
Angeles City
Philippines

Good judgment comes from experience,
and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. ~ Will Rogers

KG7IL Likes This 
Old 06-09-2014, 05:55 AM   #132
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3288 Times on 2236 Posts
Likes Given: 708

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACSRET View Post
Well for the past few years I thought that the family and I would be moving to Albuquerque, NM in 2016. That has changed, seems if I move there I will be there alone. LOL So, it will be the N. Seattle area, most likely either Everett or Lynnwood unless something else changes.

Will be checking this thread often and hope some of you might take the opportunity to drop me a PM and give me some 'good/bad/ugly' of what is happening there. Also, very interested in if there are some good LGS that have rentals as I want to do some shooting before buying as I have been living in the Philippines for the past 24 years, retired Navy.

Thanks in advance.

jOE

Angeles City

Philippines

Sry you won't make it to the SW...could be worse tho. Sea ain't that bad, you could always get a second place there or an RV.there are a few Wash. Staters here..

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...
People Like This 
Old 06-10-2014, 06:15 AM   #133

Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball View Post
Sry you won't make it to the SW...could be worse tho. Sea ain't that bad, you could always get a second place there or an RV.there are a few Wash. Staters here..
DrFootball,

No matter what part of WA we live in WE plan to see all of it and if by chance some of the guys/gals on the Forum want to have a get together I will find a way to show my face. I have to admit that I was very excited to move to Albuquerque, mostly because I have a great FRIEND/Bro there and we like a lot of the same things. However, the family is EXCITED about WA and especially the area north of Seattle.

Hope you and or others will drop some Cost of Living, Best Places to Live, firearms info and any other info in a PM to me.

Thanks for your service!

jOE

KG7IL Likes This 
Old 06-10-2014, 09:45 AM   #134

We will eventually buy our own RV, for now were going to rent one, I expect to get up that way and visit and see as much as possible. We also like Cruises, and we plan to do Alaska out of Sea./Van. For our Annv. In '16

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 06-11-2014, 05:11 AM   #135

Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
We will eventually buy our own RV, for now were going to rent one, I expect to get up that way and visit and see as much as possible. We also like Cruises, and we plan to do Alaska out of Sea./Van. For our Annv. In '16
When you get that RV ... have fun. I want one but we would have to sell our houses here in the Philippines to be able to buy one and that just ain't going to happen...so says the "Boss". lol Now, going on a cruise that is doable but not right away. Will have to get settled in first.

Old 07-30-2014, 02:10 AM   #136

Liked 6 Times on 3 Posts

Hello Washington members!

Dave from Moses lake here I am new to the forum. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Old 07-30-2014, 02:20 AM   #137

Liked 9 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 86

Welcome to the forum Red.

Hot enough there today?

Physically Challenged Bowhunters of America
http://www.pcba-inc.org/

.45 Auto…When you care enough to send the very best.

Old 07-30-2014, 02:37 AM   #138
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 558 Times on 266 Posts
Likes Given: 99

Default welcome

Washington rocks ! (this from a former NY'er...LOL)

Moved here in 2007.

America's best kept secret...LOL

"All war must be just the killing of strangers against whom you feel no personal animosity; strangers whom, in other circumstances, you would help if you found them in trouble, and who would help you if you needed it" — Mark Twain

MACSRET Likes This 
Old 07-30-2014, 03:55 AM   #139

I'll be in Seattle in June of 16 for our Cruise to Alaska. Hope to be there a few days Early( renting an RV if we don't own one by then)

Sent from my iPhone using CC Firearms Talk

KG7IL Likes This 
Old 07-31-2014, 04:33 PM   #140

Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
I'll be in Seattle in June of 16 for our Cruise to Alaska. Hope to be there a few days Early( renting an RV if we don't own one by then) Sent from my iPhone using CC Firearms Talk
Hope we are there and settled in so we might get together overa cup of "joe" and swap some stories.

Stay Safe!

KG7IL Likes This