Washington: Vote no on I-594
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Washington Gun Forum >

Washington: Vote no on I-594

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2014, 02:51 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Washington: Vote no on I-594

I'm the President of UGSOA, local 234, Protective Security Officers charged with the protection of high-risk sites in Lewis, Thurston, Pierce, Clallam, Gray's Harbor and Kitsap Counties. The members of this Local have decided, in a unanimous vote, to oppose I-594. The language in the initiative is such that, if passed, would not only make criminals of good citizens, but also lead the way to registration and ultimately confiscation.

Security companies that issue a weapon at the start of a shift, with the weapon returned after the shift, would be required to conduct a background check twice a day, once when the employee receives the weapon, once when the employee returns it to their boss. FOR EACH EMPLOYEE.
No good would come of this initiative.

Please join us in actively opposing this attempt at gun control.

KG7IL Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-30-2014, 04:17 AM   #2

Location: Eatonville,Washington. My nearest neighbors are cows.
Liked 2041 Times on 1130 Posts
Likes Given: 6118

yup. I oppose it also. I will be voting NO on i594.
I regularly talk with family, friends and new acquaintances about the effects i594 will have on them.
Each that I have talked with seems to understand that a NO vote is required.

The trick is getting to the 'other people' and see if we can talk sense into their low-info heads.

Old 09-30-2014, 08:17 PM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Thank you. We have to get the word out ourselves.