Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Washington Gun Forum > rimfire competition

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2012, 08:40 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Im looking for some rimfire competitions near hood river oregon. I live across the river but i can travel a little ways. I have a savage mark two that is the most accurate gun i have ever fired and i was wondering how it would stack up against similar models. I am mainly looking for a begginers competition because im new to competitive shooting.thank you for reading and/or replying!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-11-2012, 09:54 AM   #2

Liked 133 Times on 108 Posts
Likes Given: 43

Most rimfire matches are with open sights. I would google rimfire competition to look for a club in your area.

"I do not aim with my hand; I aim with my eye. He who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I do not shoot with my hand; I shoot with my mind. He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I do not kill with my gun; I kill with my heart. He who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father."

Adopt a pet!! http://www.aspca.org/ Some of the finest pleasure horses come from here: http://www.canterusa.org/

Old 11-11-2012, 08:19 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Crow
Most rimfire matches are with open sights. I would google rimfire competition to look for a club in your area.
Ok. I also have a mark 2 in single shot with peep sights so i can adapt.