Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Revolver Handguns (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f16/)
-   -   What is wrong with this pic? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f16/what-wrong-pic-60844/)

PlasticGunner 03-22-2012 10:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I bought this Taurus 94 on March 19th and have taken it to the range twice now. I never could get it sighted in hhuuummmm I am not the best shot but defiantly not a bad one. I went home today and examined the gun really good something I should have done before I bought it, I do not know how I did not realize right off the back. May be old eyes or to much excitement about buying a new range gun but look at the photo you will see.

At this point I do not have anything good to say about Taurus other then customer service over the phone is great, Lets see if they fix my problem the same way. It is really disappointing this gun passed inspection at Taurus but I guess it happens. I should have known after reading so many bad thing about Taurus but I had to see for my self cuz I just love how this gun looked and felt.
Any one looking in to buying a Taurus look it over really carefully before you buy it. I am not saying all Taurus are crap but I read a lot are and I took my chance. oh well a lesson learned.

I keep looking at the photo I took, my God how did I not see it before hand!

orangello 03-22-2012 11:06 PM

I have heard of some old WASR rifles that Century rebuilt that would match up with that nicely, if you are wanting a set.

lbwar15 03-22-2012 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlasticGunner
I bought this Taurus 94 on March 19th and have taken it to the range twice now. I never could get it sighted in hhuuummmm I am not the best shot but defiantly not a bad one. I went home today and examined the gun really good something I should have done before I bought it, I do not know how I did not realize right off the back. May be old eyes or to much excitement about buying a new range gun but look at the photo you will see.

At this point I do not have anything good to say about Taurus other then customer service over the phone is great, Lets see if they fix my problem the same way. It is really disappointing this gun passed inspection at Taurus but I guess it happens. I should have known after reading so many bad thing about Taurus but I had to see for my self cuz I just love how this gun looked and felt.
Any one looking in to buying a Taurus look it over really carefully before you buy it. I am not saying all Taurus are crap but I read a lot are and I took my chance. oh well a lesson learned.

I keep looking at the photo I took, my God how did I not see it before hand!

Wow is all I can say.

PlasticGunner 03-22-2012 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangello (Post 748642)
I have heard of some old WASR rifles that Century rebuilt that would match up with that nicely, if you are wanting a set.

I am on Gunbroker looking for one now LOL! I will tell you what I am investing in some old fashion glasses and getting rid of these contacts.

lbwar15 03-22-2012 11:17 PM

Wow is all I can say.

ZombieBrawler 03-22-2012 11:20 PM

Wow my father bought one of those, the 608 right? .357 8 round? It works ok however on the note of off ass guns the last few saigas, yes saigas, that i held were off like that too! What gives! And i told the dealer to check it out, and hes like ohhh yah its crooked! But still wanted $805 for it HA!

HOSSFLY 03-22-2012 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZombieBrawler (Post 748660)
Wow my father bought one of those, the 608 right? .357 8 round? It works ok however on the note of off ass guns the last few saigas, yes saigas, that i held were off like that too! What gives! And i told the dealer to check it out, and hes like ohhh yah its crooked! But still wanted $805 for it HA!

That 94 is a 22lr :rolleyes:

towboater 03-22-2012 11:30 PM

Recon they forgot an important step.

PlasticGunner 03-22-2012 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by towboater
Recon they forgot an important step.

May be or the gun shop owner seen my last name then sold me the polish Taurus thinking that's what I wanted.... Any ways I may go buy a cheap Ruger 22/45 tomorrow... Should have bought it to begin with I guess.

Overkill0084 03-22-2012 11:41 PM

What's the big deal? Just clamp it in a vise & grab a pipe wrench. It'll be fine. ;)