Firearm & Gun Forum -

Firearm & Gun Forum - (
-   Revolver Handguns (
-   -   What grips replace a Rossi R352 grips? (

Seven 07-10-2011 01:15 AM

What grips replace a Rossi R352 grips?
I bought the wife a Rossi .38 R35202 and she wants to replace the grips.
I can't find that model on any grip maker's site.
Is there another model or a S&W model that uses the same grips?

It came with huge Pachmayrs like this...

She wants something smaller and maybe wood like these Badger jobbies...

If it helps, here's a pic...


mrenfield 07-17-2011 07:22 AM

grip for rossi
I did some looking around for ya, unfortunately the best thing I could find was a more compact version of the rubber pachmayr grip there are a few sites that carry them such as its definitely smaller but as far a wood goes, I don't know how handy you are but you may want consider shaping and sanding your own out of a similar existing wood grip and restaining it. Hope that gets ya goin on the right direction

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:42 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.