Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns > Value of US Navy S&W Model 10 "Victory"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2008, 03:53 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Value of US Navy S&W Model 10 "Victory"

Im trying to help my father value his father's revolver from WWII.
It is a Smith & Wesson Model 10 "Victory"
Great condition. The hammer wiggles a little bit, can I get this fixed?
Everything is original.
It does not have the original box, as it was brought back to the US in his hat.
(He could only bring things that could fit in his hat.)

It also has "U.S. Navy" engraved, or I guess stamped, on the side of the barrel.

I will post pictures sometime when I get the chance.
In no way in my mind would I ever think about selling this gun, I am just wondering about value.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-25-2008, 01:38 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 5

My brother has our Dad's Model 10, and the firing pin wiggles, but not the hammer. Looking up a value right now (For both of us...)

Could be helpful: http://www.gunsamerica.com/Search/Category/644/1/Smith-Wesson-Revolvers.htm

Last edited by gorknoids; 11-25-2008 at 01:58 AM.