Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns > Taurus Haters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2014, 05:03 PM   #171
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 132 Times on 93 Posts
Likes Given: 11

IMHO taking true care of the customer means being honest about the problem.

Lots of places aren't.

Then there's truly fixing the problem. That means not slapping in another part that might work for a while and then fail.

Most folks with a bad exp, after the fix, dump the item ASAP............and the next poor slob who buys it gets the risk or pleasure of repeating the fix.

That aint cool.

Old 01-17-2014, 05:34 PM   #172
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 19822 Times on 11255 Posts
Likes Given: 49965

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookeye View Post
IMHO taking true care of the customer means being honest about the problem.

Lots of places aren't.

Then there's truly fixing the problem. That means not slapping in another part that might work for a while and then fail.

Most folks with a bad exp, after the fix, dump the item ASAP............and the next poor slob who buys it gets the risk or pleasure of repeating the fix.

That aint cool.
you're not even worth argueing with on this. you apparently have your mind made up that you think Taurus is substandard and there for not worthy of consideration. that's your choice and your opinion and you are entitled to it.

i have owned many, many different guns over the years, of all different makes and brands. i have seen some dogs from every one on those over the years and everyone makes a turkey from time to time. but that doesn't mean the entire company is bad. but again you are entitled to your opinions. nothing many of us say is going to convince you otherwise, so trying to point out where we feel you are incorrect would be a huge waste of time.

i have owned Ruger pistols, SA, Colt, Smith & Wesson and Taurus pistols over the years, with great results from all. i have never had a failure or problem with a Taurus pistol yet. i will continue to own them in spite of your negative comments and continue to enjoy them. you are free to own and shoot whatever you so please to, and lets just leave it at that.
Old 01-17-2014, 06:21 PM   #173
Podcast Host/ American Patriot/DAV!
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 2754 Times on 1896 Posts
Likes Given: 558

And I will Say it again: I have a PT92 because I have a Beretta as well. My PT92 SS is over 20 Years Old and the Only thing it ever had done to it was a Bar-Sto Barrel...

Dr. Bill(Dr.Football)
CWO-4 US ARMY Ret./Med.
Proud to be a Soldier, Proud to be a Night Stalker!
The 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment(S.O.A.R.) The Army's Taxi for Special Operators *NSDQ*

texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 01-17-2014, 07:43 PM   #174
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7728 Times on 4461 Posts
Likes Given: 9975

Its too bad that people feel the need to spend any effort at all bashing when they could spend that time and effort enjoying the things that they like.

I don't own any Taurus products. Yet. I certainly wouldn't turn my head if the opportunity arises though.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
People Like This