Spanish Made Revolvers

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns > Spanish Made Revolvers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2009, 06:15 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Spanish Made Revolvers

Gents:

I have an old .38 Long revolver. Stamped on top of barrell is "Guisasola Brothers & Co., Eibar Spain" I can find nothing on the internet that relates to the manufacturer of this weapon, as to when, where or whatever. No one seems to have even have heard the name Guisasola before.

Any info you can provide is appreciated.

hth3

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-19-2009, 06:22 PM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2691 Times on 1405 Posts
Likes Given: 216

Eibar is one of the Spanish arms regions. There are numerous cottage arms makers there that turn out guns styled similarly to others in the region. kind of like early American builders in New England. I imagine the Pakistani arms makers are a similar breed. Good luck in your search and welcome to the forum.

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball