sentinel western style
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns > sentinel western style

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2008, 05:00 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default sentinel western style

hello folks this my first post and its gona be half cocked i know. anyway my question is i have a sentinel 22rl pistol whats the chance could i get another cylinder and swap it to 22mag.? the gun is not here right now its at my sister-in-laws .if theres any chance of the change over ill get the model number to figure out how much it would cost

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-31-2008, 03:52 PM   #2

Liked 268 Times on 167 Posts
Likes Given: 21

So far as I know, High Standard never offered the service. You might find a cylinder around, but having it fitted would likely be costly.

Your best bet would be to simply buy a new .22 Magnum revolver.

Bob Wright

Old 01-01-2009, 02:21 AM   #3

thanks i have since gotten the model number which is R-107 they call my gun a police style pistol is high standard still in business?