Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns > scope for S&W 629 stealth hunter

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2012, 03:17 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 1

I live one to three hours from four trophy fishing areas, two to four from many trophy whitetail woods. Duck, squirrel, dove are down the road by the bass, crappie, bream,and quail (should Santa tell you you're a good boy).

I can be in Little Rock or Memphis in two hours, St. Louis, Nashville, Dallas in five or six.

I can have fried chicken for lunch in my hometown and eat oysters and shrimp fresh from the salt water for supper without hurrying.

Not a bad place.

Thanks.

Old 02-10-2012, 05:11 AM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhettButler
I live one to three hours from four trophy fishing areas, two to four from many trophy whitetail woods. Duck, squirrel, dove are down the road by the bass, crappie, bream,and quail (should Santa tell you you're a good boy).

I can be in Little Rock or Memphis in two hours, St. Louis, Nashville, Dallas in five or six.

I can have fried chicken for lunch in my hometown and eat oysters and shrimp fresh from the salt water for supper without hurrying.

Not a bad place.

Thanks.
Sounds like me. Except the salt water food.

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did