S&W help I am new here
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns > S&W help I am new here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2011, 05:46 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default S&W help I am new here

Well ok here it is I will become the owner of a s & w .32 long ctc revolver. I do have other numbers off the firearm if need be but would like a little more info.
Fire arm has been owned by my family since purchase date I believe mid to early 1900's HERE IS THE QUESTION where can I find the model# or I.D #?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-09-2011, 05:51 AM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9509 Times on 4092 Posts
Likes Given: 1492

You won't. Model numbers were not created until LONG ater your revolver was made.

How about telling us a bit about the revolver? There were tope break, and swing out cylinder models. If a swing out, it MIGHT be a .32 hand Ejector Model- something like this:

sw_32handejector1stmodel_1.jpg click the pic to enlarge

Posting a photo of YOUR revolver would help a lot, also.

And excuse me- where ARE my manners- welcome to the forum. When you get a minute, stop over by the intro thread and say howdy.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.