S&W florida hiway patrol model
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns > S&W florida hiway patrol model

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2009, 06:05 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default S&W florida hiway patrol model

Can anyone share any information on the smith and wesson nickel model 28 5" barrel Florida Highway Patrol model variant? I am looking for values of a gun that is probably in 95% or great condition. These are extremely rare. Also interested if anybody out there owns one. Would be interesting to talk to somebody. Looking forward to hearing from anybody knowing about this particular gun.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-26-2009, 12:58 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

well i put my question on the smith forum web site. I got several replies. For those interested this gun I wrote about is 1 of 25 made. Unknown how many are left as they were service revolvers. I have multiple estimates now putting it above $10,000. Absolutely blown away. Interested in how many people out there still have on. Betting it is way less that 24. And my family has 1.
model-28.jpg   model-28r.jpg  

Last edited by lug1; 04-27-2009 at 08:33 PM.