S&W 642 J-Frame - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns > S&W 642 J-Frame

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2012, 08:01 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1419 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPO15 View Post
Also, although I don't wear Speedos like Canebrake, I can vouch for Remora in drawstring gym shorts.

See, it doesn't fall out!

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 05-11-2012, 02:25 AM   #12

Thanks guys! canebrakes your to funny but truthful.
Well, I wish I would have waited til tomorrow to place an order.
I was just to interested. This is what I did:

Checked out remora website after it had been mentioned. I liked it and for $30, not bad at all.
Looked around a little bit more at Galco site, got bored, so I actually ordered the Remora #8 online.
Checked my email to make sure order went through, then came back to the forum to say I got a remora and saw
The link to the kydex holster's. They looked thinner and smoother (read a mention about remora sticking) so I ordered the kydex pocket holster, also $30. Emailed remora back to please cancel my order. Hahahahaa they did quickly, but NOW I feel like the remora is a better choice and people like it. I do see where "hard kydex" in your pocket could be uncomfortable. Well I guess I will be like canebrakes and try kydex first then most likely get the remora and then something else, because you can't just have a few holsters, Right? Hahahaha

Old 05-11-2012, 03:16 PM   #13

Liked 1419 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by dslmac2 View Post
Thanks guys! canebrakes your to funny but truthful.
Well, I wish I would have waited til tomorrow to place an order.
I was just to interested. This is what I did:

Checked out remora website after it had been mentioned. I liked it and for $30, not bad at all.
Looked around a little bit more at Galco site, got bored, so I actually ordered the Remora #8 online.
Checked my email to make sure order went through, then came back to the forum to say I got a remora and saw
The link to the kydex holster's. They looked thinner and smoother (read a mention about remora sticking) so I ordered the kydex pocket holster, also $30. Emailed remora back to please cancel my order. Hahahahaa they did quickly, but NOW I feel like the remora is a better choice and people like it. I do see where "hard kydex" in your pocket could be uncomfortable. Well I guess I will be like canebrakes and try kydex first then most likely get the remora and then something else, because you can't just have a few holsters, Right? Hahahaha
Well you've proven you are a true "gun nut" just like the rest of us. You are officially one of the 99%ers.

Want to bet that Kydex winds up in the holster drawer?

Give Jackie a call and tell her you made a terrible mistake and ask for forgiveness. I'm sure she will, and give you the same great service she is known for and still ship your holster. I bet if you do it today it beats the Kydex to your door!

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello