S&W 547 9m revs
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns > S&W 547 9m revs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2008, 05:29 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: St.Peter Port.or St Malo France.or Portsmouth UK,Guernsey .. located in English Channel
Default S&W 547 9m revs

Have two 547 9m revs. 4" one std boxed fired 150 rds only,the other new in box never fired.This one is a puzzle as it is fitted with a full length rib with adjustable R/sight,the name Talamade is stamped on the left of the rib below the F/sight.Both s/ns start with 9D36xxx & 9D37xxx Has anyone any info on who fitted ribs etc on this model. can supply pics to any priv email address if wanted as Im not able to sort out the forum system.Getting to darned old. Thanks Kestral

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-18-2008, 03:22 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default S&w 547

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kestral View Post
Have two 547 9m revs. 4" one std boxed fired 150 rds only,the other new in box never fired.This one is a puzzle as it is fitted with a full length rib with adjustable R/sight,the name Talamade is stamped on the left of the rib below the F/sight.Both s/ns start with 9D36xxx & 9D37xxx Has anyone any info on who fitted ribs etc on this model. can supply pics to any priv email address if wanted as Im not able to sort out the forum system.Getting to darned old. Thanks Kestral
I just purchased a 547 in the standard configuration but am interested in any variations. If you have any pictures I would appreciate it and also let me know if you would like to sell.

Dave
dhoerst@cinci.rr.com