Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Revolver Handguns (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f16/)
-   -   Ruger speed six (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f16/ruger-speed-six-60504/)

Seanbo123 03-18-2012 04:59 PM

Ruger speed six
 
3 Attachment(s)
Though i would share this rare piece to all of you in the revolver page. This is the ruger spoed six revolver, it is chambered in 357. Magnum and is a really rare piece here it is....

wjnfirearms 03-18-2012 07:30 PM

I used to own a Speed Six not unlike this one. I wish I had it back.

phildenton 03-19-2012 10:41 AM

the "six" series [security, police service, and speed] are all great guns, and predecessor to the gp100. I have a 4" blued police service six, it is my main carry gun. Enjoy, and as others will confirm, dont sell/trade it, you would kick yourself the rest of your days.

Seanbo123 03-19-2012 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phildenton
the "six" series [security, police service, and speed] are all great guns, and predecessor to the gp100. I have a 4" blued police service six, it is my main carry gun. Enjoy, and as others will confirm, dont sell/trade it, you would kick yourself the rest of your days.

Well heck i would never sell it, because it is a model 33 and i wish i would have gotten a few more cuz they are rare and not made any more, this weapon was for postal inspectors and peolple alike.

DON1937 03-21-2012 08:09 PM

Well I was sitting here looking to my Speed Six just like yours except mine has the Ruger wood grip panels. I have a blue Speed Six in 38 SPL that is a joy to shoot. Wonderful little guns.

fupuk 03-21-2012 09:07 PM

Thats a good looking revolver. What year is it?

Seanbo123 03-22-2012 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fupuk
Thats a good looking revolver. What year is it?

Ive had for about 30 so years maybe less its a model 33 form around huh im guessing 1980's or so ill have to remember and then ill put the correct yoear ill just look at the reciept for it.

Seanbo123 03-22-2012 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DON1937
Well I was sitting here looking to my Speed Six just like yours except mine has the Ruger wood grip panels. I have a blue Speed Six in 38 SPL that is a joy to shoot. Wonderful little guns.

Yes yes they are, not to demand this but if I were you, i would never sell this weapon and it would be cool if you were to upload a photo of yours on my thread to show the difference between the two of ours. Thanks

mcb 03-22-2012 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seanbo123

Ive had for about 30 so years maybe less its a model 33 form around huh im guessing 1980's or so ill have to remember and then ill put the correct yoear ill just look at the reciept for it.

Ruger has a link on their website that you can look up the year by serial number prefix.

Seanbo123 03-22-2012 12:12 AM

Actually i found out ive had it for about 12 years haha far from 30,


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:00 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.