Revolver Pictures - Page 9
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns >

Revolver Pictures

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 10:41 AM   #81
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 73 Times on 47 Posts
Likes Given: 16

My 44 Magnums...
my44s.jpg  
kryptar19 Likes This 
Old 04-02-2010, 05:08 PM   #82

Great thread

Old 04-02-2010, 06:36 PM   #83

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

3" 629, one of my favorite guns, I'll never sell it.

Revolver Pictures - Revolver Handguns

(the grips are for sale, $50)
Old 04-04-2010, 11:41 PM   #84

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

S&W .460
kryptar19 Likes This 
Old 04-04-2010, 11:42 PM   #85

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Old 04-04-2010, 11:48 PM   #86

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheriffoconee View Post
My Dad was an FBI agent from 1964-84. He gave me his personally owned M10 that he bought in NYC when he was a new agent. I have the receipt, he paid 64 dollars for it out the door.
The damage comes from a fight with a bank robber in Chattanooga TN many years ago...
It will go to my son when he gets older...
Sweet, guns with stories are even better

Integrity is doing good even when no-one is looking

Originally posted by Skullcrusher: "I believe the fact that you are LEO speaks for itself. When talking about strong women and guns, you are implied in every statement."

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Glass is proof that women have control over everything in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M14sRock View Post
Glass has now achieved "Goddess Status" in my mind. I'm not worthy.....

Old 04-05-2010, 03:37 AM   #87

Liked 40 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Glasshartt likes photos with stories so I’m going to let y’all in on one of hers.

Back around 1984 or 85 Glasshartt went out to a local area in the desert to shoot a little with her Smith 686 using some reloads she had bought from a local gun shop. Well, one was double loaded and blew up in her hand, bowing the top strap and rupturing the Cylinder, the rear sight disappeared and the side plate had a split in it. She was very lucky that she didn’t have any injuries but now she didn’t have a duty weapon for work. Well, being the dedicated deputy she was she sashayed down to the local Wal-Mart and picked up the little beauty below. A 4” stainless Colt Python, as you can see there is a little holster wear on the muzzle from being her duty carry. This is one of Glasshartt’s babies and all of them have their own stories.
python-1.jpg   python-2.jpg  

Old 04-05-2010, 06:14 AM   #88

Liked 42 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 239

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzscubie View Post
Glasshartt likes photos with stories so I’m going to let y’all in on one of hers.

Back around 1984 or 85 Glasshartt went out to a local area in the desert to shoot a little with her Smith 686 using some reloads she had bought from a local gun shop. Well, one was double loaded and blew up in her hand, bowing the top strap and rupturing the Cylinder, the rear sight disappeared and the side plate had a split in it. She was very lucky that she didn’t have any injuries but now she didn’t have a duty weapon for work. Well, being the dedicated deputy she was she sashayed down to the local Wal-Mart and picked up the little beauty below. A 4” stainless Colt Python, as you can see there is a little holster wear on the muzzle from being her duty carry. This is one of Glasshartt’s babies and all of them have their own stories.
Very glad she didn't suffer any injuries. Makes me wonder if the double charge wasn't Bullseye, that powder cost me a Super Blackhawk. Needless to say Bullseye is no longer used by me. Anyway a little wear on stainless steel just adds character.

Old 04-05-2010, 04:37 PM   #89

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzscubie View Post

I love it when he tries to tell a story and doesn't get it right. The revolver that blew up was a S & W 67. Eventually the gun store gave me the 686 to replace the 67. I later sold the 686, but kinda wish I hadn't.

Integrity is doing good even when no-one is looking

Originally posted by Skullcrusher: "I believe the fact that you are LEO speaks for itself. When talking about strong women and guns, you are implied in every statement."

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Glass is proof that women have control over everything in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M14sRock View Post
Glass has now achieved "Goddess Status" in my mind. I'm not worthy.....

Old 04-05-2010, 04:57 PM   #90

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts