Revolver Pictures - Page 54
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns > Revolver Pictures

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2013, 10:20 AM   #531
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 13 Times on 7 Posts

Hi
I was at a Local Gun show about two year's ago and Early Sunday Morning and Older guy I would guess in his late 70's walked up to my Table. He had with him an Older Leir-Sigler S&W box tucked under his arm. I asked if his S&W was for sale and he said Sure as he handed it to me. I read the box end flap describing the revolver and I was in a Bit of shock but I held my Poker face as I Opened the box. There it was a Mint only Factory fired S&W Model 632 Centennial revolver. I had Read about these and seen them in picture's in the past but I knew they were Rare to locate. The S&W Model 632 was made back around the early 1990's time span and they are chambered in The Infamous H&R .32 Magnum. Being that the caliber is smaller they are a six shot revolver which is a Plus to me.

I asked what he wanted for it ? he smiled and said exactly what I paid for it back in the early 1990's $275.00 or I will take it back home. I Placed it under my Table and gladly paid him his full asking price. I knew that this gun sold for a lot more than that new but who am I to offer with an elder ? I exchanged names and address's with him then my gun show partner asked him what the other gun was that he had. it turned out to be a Seacamp Pistol. They are super high quality and back when they were very Popular they had a six month waiting list for this gun. it too was Un-fired and my buddy scored it for $250.00. Long story short we were Both very Pleased and the purchase of these two gun's alone made the event well worth coming to.

On the way home I stopped off at a Drug store and Bought my wife a Valentine's day card as well as a Pink Gift Bag and some tissue paper and a box of Chocolate's. I Placed the enw to me S&W Model 632 in the bag as well and gave it to her when I got home. She is a S&W revolver Lover like me so she was really thrilled to get it. I later learned that is shipped in 1992 and that they were a One Year offering back then with only a total of 1000 of them Ever Being made, and that explained to me why I had not seen one before. I like the .32 round and carry a S&W Model 431 P.D. which is chambered in .32 H&R Magnum daily. I had swapped a guy for it about Seven year's ago at a gun show and had given a Nice S&W K-38 for it. it was brand new in the box and I have carried it ever since. I hand load so the load's that I produce are much more potent than what the factory load's are. So, Now we both have air-weight gun's chambered in .32 H&R Magnum.
My 431 P.D. has a two piece barrel with a scandium frame and titanium cylinder weighing in at just 12 OZ. empty. My wife's model 632 has a Stainless Barrel and cylinder with a Scandium frame weighing in at just 16OZ. empty. Her's remain's unfired and rest's on her bed nightstand. Here is my wife's S&W Model 632 Centennial air-weight as well as my S&W Model 431 P.D. air-weight shown wearing a set of rare Bird's eye maple stocks.The Holster's were made by D.M. Bullard of Azel, Texas and to me are the best Pocket holster's out there as they do not print the gun while in your pocket. Regards, Hammerdown

S&W Model 431 P.D. chambered in .32 H&R Magum caliber

S&W Model 632 Air-Weight Centennial with added Rosewood stock's

S&W Model 632 Centennial air-weight shown with it's factory Uncle Mike's Boot grips

Old 09-15-2013, 02:27 PM   #532

Liked 648 Times on 425 Posts
Likes Given: 1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by steadyshot View Post
Here are mine.

That's a very fine revolver collection!! Congrats.
Old 09-15-2013, 02:28 PM   #533

Liked 648 Times on 425 Posts
Likes Given: 1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerdown View Post
Hi
I was at a Local Gun show about two year's ago and Early Sunday Morning and Older guy I would guess in his late 70's walked up to my Table. He had with him an Older Leir-Sigler S&W box tucked under his arm. I asked if his S&W was for sale and he said Sure as he handed it to me. I read the box end flap describing the revolver and I was in a Bit of shock but I held my Poker face as I Opened the box. There it was a Mint only Factory fired S&W Model 632 Centennial revolver. I had Read about these and seen them in picture's in the past but I knew they were Rare to locate. The S&W Model 632 was made back around the early 1990's time span and they are chambered in The Infamous H&R .32 Magnum. Being that the caliber is smaller they are a six shot revolver which is a Plus to me.

I asked what he wanted for it ? he smiled and said exactly what I paid for it back in the early 1990's $275.00 or I will take it back home. I Placed it under my Table and gladly paid him his full asking price. I knew that this gun sold for a lot more than that new but who am I to offer with an elder ? I exchanged names and address's with him then my gun show partner asked him what the other gun was that he had. it turned out to be a Seacamp Pistol. They are super high quality and back when they were very Popular they had a six month waiting list for this gun. it too was Un-fired and my buddy scored it for $250.00. Long story short we were Both very Pleased and the purchase of these two gun's alone made the event well worth coming to.

On the way home I stopped off at a Drug store and Bought my wife a Valentine's day card as well as a Pink Gift Bag and some tissue paper and a box of Chocolate's. I Placed the enw to me S&W Model 632 in the bag as well and gave it to her when I got home. She is a S&W revolver Lover like me so she was really thrilled to get it. I later learned that is shipped in 1992 and that they were a One Year offering back then with only a total of 1000 of them Ever Being made, and that explained to me why I had not seen one before. I like the .32 round and carry a S&W Model 431 P.D. which is chambered in .32 H&R Magnum daily. I had swapped a guy for it about Seven year's ago at a gun show and had given a Nice S&W K-38 for it. it was brand new in the box and I have carried it ever since. I hand load so the load's that I produce are much more potent than what the factory load's are. So, Now we both have air-weight gun's chambered in .32 H&R Magnum.
My 431 P.D. has a two piece barrel with a scandium frame and titanium cylinder weighing in at just 12 OZ. empty. My wife's model 632 has a Stainless Barrel and cylinder with a Scandium frame weighing in at just 16OZ. empty. Her's remain's unfired and rest's on her bed nightstand. Here is my wife's S&W Model 632 Centennial air-weight as well as my S&W Model 431 P.D. air-weight shown wearing a set of rare Bird's eye maple stocks.The Holster's were made by D.M. Bullard of Azel, Texas and to me are the best Pocket holster's out there as they do not print the gun while in your pocket. Regards, Hammerdown

S&W Model 632 Centennial air-weight shown with it's factory Uncle Mike's Boot grips

Those are some sweet Smiths

Old 09-15-2013, 06:08 PM   #534
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3726 Times on 2283 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
Hi

Hammerdown,

Those are some very nice Smiths and a good story to go with them. I'm glad you were able to get them.

Always have clean socks.

Old 09-16-2013, 01:35 PM   #535

Liked 2181 Times on 1472 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Default Needed It!

Nuther ole S&W ------ 28-2
It was the pinned barrel that called to me
Set me back 4 bills but WTH?
Bad pic but hey it's early----------------------

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

People Like This 
Old 09-16-2013, 01:49 PM   #536
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3726 Times on 2283 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOSSFLY View Post
Nuther ole S&W ------ 28-2
It was the pinned barrel that called to me
Set me back 4 bills but WTH?
Bad pic but hey it's early----------------------
Beautiful gun man. And not a bad price.

Always have clean socks.

Old 09-16-2013, 02:03 PM   #537

Liked 2181 Times on 1472 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW357 View Post
Beautiful gun man. And not a bad price.
Thanx JW---Didn't get hurt too bad

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

Old 09-19-2013, 09:42 PM   #538

Liked 162 Times on 93 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Taurus 669, smith 10-4, smith 34-1, and smith 442-2. Just bought the 10 this morning

image-1399745894.jpg

Old 09-22-2013, 03:02 PM   #539

Liked 562 Times on 371 Posts

My first revolver. S&W governor

forumrunner_20130922_110212.jpg  
Old 09-23-2013, 08:34 PM   #540

Liked 277 Times on 192 Posts

My only revolver, a Colt Diamondback .22lr. It's one of my favorite revolvers I've ever shot. It's a super accurate squirrel killer too!

forumrunner_20130923_163109.jpg   forumrunner_20130923_163223.jpg