Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns > Recession Buster Revolver: Taurus 85 Ultralite

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2009, 06:26 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Default Recession Buster Revolver: Taurus 85 Ultralite

TAURUS 85 Ultralite

This review can now be found here in the Member's Section
“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Last edited by Dillinger; 05-01-2009 at 07:55 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-01-2009, 01:20 AM   #2

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Default They do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiroZero713 View Post
I wouldn't mind carrying that...but I wish they made a 6 shot version.

I'll still with my 4-inch Smith and Wesson .357
Hey Jiro! where had you been?

They do!
Is the Taurus 856B2... .38spl(+P rated) 6 rounds, but is steel frame, not alloy, so the weight increase from 17 Oz. to 22 Oz., There's a SS version: Taurus 856SS2

If you see the other review, of the Taurus 65 you will see the the 4" 6 rounder in .357Mag....

and they do an exelent 7 round .357 4".... The Taurus 66 (I want one of those)

It's obvius that is not a S&W, but don't cost like a S&W either.
Remember, the idea of the Recession Busters is decent firearms for $400 or less.... to help newcomers and people in a budget.
“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Last edited by AsmelEduardo; 05-01-2009 at 01:22 AM.

Old 05-01-2009, 05:03 AM   #3
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 697 Times on 387 Posts
Likes Given: 729

I have near that same gun in .357. Been a great gun. No complaints about the quality of Taurus.

Not Registered? Register now! - It's free and helps the community grow.