python or anaconda revolver - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns > python or anaconda revolver

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2010, 09:23 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

LOL! I just caught the "not a bird". There is also "Wild Turkey" an affordable and tasty liquor. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_Turkey_(bourbon)

I really enjoy target shooting my Ruger GP100, a .357 magnum revolver that will also shoot the less powerful .38 special ammunition. It is the same caliber as the Python pistol. If you have an opportunity to shoot a revolver in .357 magnum, i recommend you try it out for fun.

Perhaps the person who was telling you of "exploding bullets" meant to say "expanding bullets"? As others have said, the hollow-point bullets are designed to expand on contact with a semi-liquid target/meat.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 12-20-2010, 09:56 PM   #12
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5501 Times on 2872 Posts
Likes Given: 357

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKSlinger View Post
Wasn't it said Reagen and the others were hit with, "exploding tip .22 bullets"?
Quote:
It's Awesome! It's Powerful! It's the Ultimate in Self-Defense ammo! Devastator ammunition is designed to produce one shot stops and eliminate the dangers of pass through shots. Its devastating knockdown power comes from the hollow point cavity in each round being filled with a special Detano-Expanding compound. Devastator ammo grossly expands on impact to insure 100% maximum energy is delivered to the target and reduces the chance of a pass through. This makes Devastator with Detonating Tips the ultimate ammo for home defense, personal protection and law enforcement applications. Six rounds per pack
thats the hype from the manufacturer. the truth is they are not "exploding" bullets they have no chemical explosive. they are pre-fragmented bullets that fully split into four seperate pieces on impact. they are still available for sale today

Ammo To Go .22Lr Devastator (6 Rounds) - DV22

actual explosive tipped ammunition is illegal for civilian purchase without a class 3 tax for each round.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 12-21-2010, 05:34 PM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

^^^ Would like to see that devastate a bear.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 12-21-2010, 05:42 PM   #14
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5501 Times on 2872 Posts
Likes Given: 357

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
^^^ Would like to see that devastate a bear.
they are only useful during the jodie foster rut season. to get her to mate with you, you have to shoot reagan with them. thats why since reagan died no one has successfully mated with jodie foster.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 12-28-2010, 09:51 PM   #15

I own a Python and It is an AMAZING gun.

Old 12-29-2010, 01:02 AM   #16

Liked 8 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizir1shotguns View Post
I did not say the words ice bullets so don't blame me
It's all good partner, we just want you to get an accurate understanding of what types of projectiles are actually used in the modern day world of shooting.