Opinions? - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns > Opinions?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2013, 04:38 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garadex View Post
Please stay far away from me if you have a gun in your hand. I hope you don't hit anyone when you have an ND.
Lol........ok dont plan on bein around u anyway and if i have a (accidental) discharge ul be the first to know and il appologize for handling a gun the wrong way. happy?

Old 01-22-2013, 06:13 AM   #22

Liked 64 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by iftown

Pretty sure i know what im doin. Its been 4 years playing with handguns havnt killed myself yet
Famous last words.

Old 01-22-2013, 12:29 PM   #23

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Last thing I'll say on it. I was witness to the aftermath of an unintentional suicide/Darwin award. Cop neighbor, his sister was going through a divorce and had moved in a couple weeks prior. She was constantly nagging him to get rid of his guns. I think he got pissed off and got an attitude...
One day, he was sitting at his kitchen table cleaning his duty sidearm, when his sister walked in and said something along the lines of "I wish you would just put that thing away". He says, "it's not loaded, see?" And put it to his head and pulled the trigger.

Now, this guy was a veteran of the local PD. I'm not sure how long, but he'd been around quite a while. A cop since I was a kid, and I'm almost 30. He was college educated with at least a bachelor's, although I can't remember what field.

My point is, he wasn't a random dumb ass. And he blew his brains all over the kitchen with an unloaded gun. A gun he'd carried for years. I was called over to help, which consisted of calling 911 to tell them to send a deputy and a coroner. And now his son, just a year or two younger than me, is unhinged all the time.

None of us are talking out our asses.

Old 01-22-2013, 12:50 PM   #24

Liked 20 Times on 12 Posts

The pic is disturbing non the less. Also, why not ask the opinions of the people before buying the firearm?

Old 01-22-2013, 01:03 PM   #25
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2083 Times on 1134 Posts
Likes Given: 753

I think he gets the point.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Regent Holdings What you need to know about silver, gold, and the economy.

Join the NRA

Old 01-22-2013, 01:41 PM   #26

Liked 515 Times on 325 Posts
Likes Given: 952

Quote:
Originally Posted by iftown

jus saying i dont think im a know it all but i dont carry the habit over to a loaded one i always check the chamber/cylender before playing with them or tearing them apart i knew it was unloadedand i originally took that picture to send to a freind to somewhat show the undercover hammer
You treat every gun as if it is LOADED!! Period!

Jeremy

Member: NRA

The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed!” – Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Old 01-22-2013, 01:54 PM   #27

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiehunter View Post
The pic is disturbing non the less. Also, why not ask the opinions of the people before buying the firearm?
I actually did about 5 personal people i work with and my buddies gunshop i bought from ...... and if its so disturbing get the fuk off my post say what u guys will but ive never had **** happen and im comfortable with myself and why would the dumbass put a gun to his head or point it at anybody he must not of had common sense or he wanted to die thats something they dont teach at ur big fancy collage an get ur bachelor. He must of skipped out on kindergarten through 5th grade

Old 01-22-2013, 02:14 PM   #28

Liked 2178 Times on 1469 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Quote:
Originally Posted by iftown View Post
I actually did about 5 personal people i work with and my buddies gunshop i bought from ...... and if its so disturbing get the fuk off my post say what u guys will but ive never had **** happen and im comfortable with myself and why would the dumbass put a gun to his head or point it at anybody he must not of had common sense or he wanted to die thats something they dont teach at ur big fancy collage an get ur bachelor. He must of skipped out on kindergarten through 5th grade
Need to thicken your skin a bit my friend

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

Old 01-22-2013, 02:23 PM   #29

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOSSFLY View Post

Need to thicken your skin a bit my friend
No not offended at all. everybody is different an thats just how the world goes i know people that always keep there finger on trigger no matter what there doin whether its personal defense or hunting. Jus sayn everybody will have there own way of handling a firearm

Old 01-22-2013, 02:36 PM   #30

Liked 2178 Times on 1469 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Quote:
Originally Posted by iftown View Post
No not offended at all. everybody is different an thats just how the world goes i know people that always keep there finger on trigger no matter what there doin whether its personal defense or hunting. Jus sayn everybody will have there own way of handling a firearm
Long as nobody gets shot it ain't a issue-
But to be clear keep it off when around me

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

Closed Thread