ok im sorry i just cant stand the .38 special - Page 6
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns > ok im sorry i just cant stand the .38 special

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2010, 03:00 PM   #51
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 54 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatoth View Post
I was once driving a Geo when a deer came out and I swirved and slowed down.The stupid thing charged the side of my car and just about knocked me off the road.The side of the car was pretty smashed up,and the deer ran off.
She didn't like Geo's. I don't blame her... I'd knock a Geo off the road too!

(just kiddin' around with ya')

Old 02-17-2010, 08:29 PM   #52
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5736 Times on 3361 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark F View Post
She didn't like Geo's. I don't blame her... I'd knock a Geo off the road too!

(just kiddin' around with ya')
My GEO Prizm came from the NUMMI plant in Cali. Some cool cars came from there back-in-da-day. I miss 35 mpg in that lil bugger, dang nephews.

I frequently keep a .38 snubby in my car door pocket (legal here); next time i have a close call with a deer, i may just have to do a retest on this thread's issue.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 02-17-2010, 10:46 PM   #53

Liked 178 Times on 132 Posts
Likes Given: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
My GEO Prizm came from the NUMMI plant in Cali. Some cool cars came from there back-in-da-day. I miss 35 mpg in that lil bugger, dang nephews.

I frequently keep a .38 snubby in my car door pocket (legal here); next time i have a close call with a deer, i may just have to do a retest on this thread's issue.
I had a chevy nova and loved it.It had the same motor as the geo prizms,the toyota 1.6 liter,only my nova got about 45mpg.The nova/prizms are built like tanks-my brother got sandwiched between 2 buicks at a stoplight,and he was the only one who could drive away from the scene.Btw,if you plan on finishing a deer right out of your car with a .38,I feel for your ears since you probably don't drive around with muffs on,well,I don't know-maybe you do

Last edited by ninjatoth; 02-17-2010 at 10:49 PM.

Old 02-17-2010, 10:54 PM   #54
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5736 Times on 3361 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Mine was the lsi model with the similar 1.8 liter engine & the 5 speed manual tranny. When i purchased a newer car, i sold it to a nephew, who then sold it to my parents, who then gave it to the previous nephew's lil brother who subsequently flipped it into a ditch, flipped it back over, drove it a few more months, and finally rear ended a flatbed on the interstate. The last hit resulted in enough body damage to take it off the road, at about 220,000 miles. I still miss that lil car, though my sentra is faster and a bit roomier.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.