Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns > NV200 NanoVault and 4" barrel Revolver

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2012, 12:38 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default NV200 NanoVault and 4" barrel Revolver

Hi, just joined and a search for my question turns up blank everywhere I look. I will be travelling by air with a .357 (Ruger GP100) and .44 magnum (S&W model 29) revolver both with 4" barrels. I was looking for TSA approved cases to slip into my and my son's checked bags, and about the only thing out there is the NV200 NanoVault. I can't find one locally so I don't know what the internal dimensions are with regard to fitting these particular revolvers. I really don't want to buy a large case like a Pelican that will fill up half of one bag requiring me to check yet a third bag$$$, and don't want to put both guns in the same case in the same bag. We're camping in Grizzly country and don't want to be there without at least one in case the bear spray doesn't work. Does anyone know first hand if these revolvers will fit in these cases?

Thanks,

Dave

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here