No Real Reason, Just Had 2 Have It.
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns > No Real Reason, Just Had 2 Have It.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2010, 08:47 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default No Real Reason, Just Had 2 Have It.

The price was right, and there are women in the family (Wee little grip on the thing). Just picked up a "new" (unfired, in box) Iver-Johnson 55-SA .32 , and while I know I got a good deal, I don't know what Blue Book is on it. Pics when I can find the damned camera, but it is in the same condition as the day it left the factory. Thanks in advance, and yes, I've checked the Interwebs extensively.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-23-2010, 10:51 PM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

whats the date of it?
"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off!" - Dirty Harry

Old 06-23-2010, 11:16 PM   #3

Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 5

No receipt in the box, but the S/N is B8617.