New Revolver 38 Snub On LayAWAY! - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns >

New Revolver 38 Snub On LayAWAY!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2008, 11:05 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Default Armscorp Model 206 38 Spcl Snub

Hello all/Responce to Tom the Roofer?

RoN L here = SERESURPLUS

I will try and let you know how it shoots and yes, I'd give it a wait on the Charter arms, I compared this one, to a few new Charter Arms Undercover Models at the last show, this is a lot better weight, Made, and feel! If it shhots anything Like how it feels in the hand, it's a keeper! If you want a full steel frame gun, this might be better? if your wanting a lite frame for better carry and ease of consealment, Charter might be better, but I'd think, not hold up as long, or better? Time will tell, But I will be honest and share with the group, even if it's a negative experiance! That way, everyone learns by my mistake or gain?

Old 03-22-2008, 11:10 PM   #12

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Default Armscorp 38 Snub Model 206

hello all/Responce to Fapprez

Ron L here = SERESURPLUS

I responded to your letter as Toms, but I will be sure to let you know how this one shoots, and then you can make a decision of what might serve your needs better? Are you planning to carry more than shoot, or shoot, more than carry? if you need a lite gun, this one might not be best, it's full steel and a bit of weight? The Charters I felt were lighter and consealed better as they were 5 shot vice 6! I think this one will shoot more on point, as the weight will help with Muzzle flip? It's gonna be a short range deal and I paln to test out to like 25 yards! That will give me a sence of how it does at 7FT, 7 yards, 15 yards and 25 yards! All on B-10 Police type targets, if it hits center of mass on those at the ranges told, I'll be happy with it and it will be a keeper, if not, I'll sell it off and let someone else tell me that it's me, not the gun? LOL

Old 03-23-2008, 03:29 PM   #13

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Default Actual Pics of My Armscorp Model 206 .38 Snub

Hello all

Ron L here = SERESURPLUS

Here are links to actuall pics of my New snub:

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/RONCELL/SNUB38MODEL206003.jpg

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/RONCELL/SNUB38MODEL206002.jpg

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/RONCELL/SNUB38MODEL206003.jpg

Old 03-27-2008, 12:19 AM   #14

I've never seen an Armscor revolver in Indy. Not at any shop, or any gunshow.

Old 03-27-2008, 02:31 AM   #15

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Default .38 snub Armscorp Model 206

Hello all/Responce to RJ

Ron L here = SERESURPLUS

Yes, we never saw the 2" snub here in WV either! We did get some of the 4" and based on that, as well as Shotgun news, I took a chance! Lots of good deals on medium Priced guns if you read Shotgun News and other trade papers, do you not get those in your area? Buying only Colt, Smith and Ruger, is a flawed plan, I buy what works, what I can affoard and what I like! You can buy and pay a lot more for the others and in the end, are they any better? Time will tell on all that? I've took a Chance on a Rock Island 1911A1, no one had ever seen one here, great gun! Did same on a Argintine M-95 Classic licenced copy of the Browning Hi Power! Ditto, was great as well! At times, one simply can't just go with what one seens in your local area! You limit your pick of many great items that way!

Old 03-27-2008, 09:26 AM   #16

Oh I realize that, I was just commenting that I've never seen one. I've seen Armscor 1911s but was not aware they made revolvers.

Old 03-30-2008, 01:24 AM   #17

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Default .38 Armscorp Snub

Hello all/Responce to RJ

Ron L here =SERESURPLUS

YUP, I was not aware they made revolvers eitrher, till I saw one in shotgun news! A Gundealer buddy of mine got a 4" revolver in and I bought that, based on it's quality I then saw a chance to get him to order a snub 2", thats the deal, yea see it, yea go with whats available and one takes a chance! No one here has seen many of them either here in my stste, but now, seeing mine, I know he has ordered quite a few more in 4" and 2"!