Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns > New Revolver 38 Snub On LayAWAY!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2008, 06:11 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default New Revolver 38 Snub On LayAWAY!

Hello all Ron L here = SERESURPLUS

Got the "Itch" for a new revolver, have always liked a 2" snub, but hate to pay and deal with S&W or Colt and thier silly $! I put on Lawaway a Armscorp 2" snub, Kinda a clone of a Colt Detective special, out rhe door with tax new at $275.00! About 1/3 paid off as we speak! I had one of this companies 4" and was well pleased with it, but wanhted something smnaller and easier to conseal carry! Has a great feel in the had, might even take Colt Detective special speedloaders? Time will tell and with things the way they are, one more consealable handgun is always a good bet?

Once it get it home and cleaned and shot, let all of ya know about a range Report as well as pics!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-18-2008, 10:19 PM   #2

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default .38 armscorp revolver paid off and home!

Hello all

Ron L here = SERESURPLUS

I paid off and Picked up the 2" snub Armscorp .38 I first mentioned in this tread! It was a slick with oil item and I have to detaial clean it before I shoot it! It's all steel, 2" barrel and has a Colt Detective Special like feel about it, will look and see if speedloaders from the Detectives special or any other Colt "D" frames will fit? That or a S&W model 10? It's 6 shot and about the same size as either of these?

Once I get a bit more .38SPCL ammo, will run it through the paces and give ya ll a range report, So Far, Looks promising!

Old 03-20-2008, 12:51 AM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Good luck with the new revolver and can't wait to hear the range report. I have a S&W 2" snub nose model 36. Bought it used for $220. Blued version.

Tom :D

Old 03-20-2008, 06:50 PM   #4

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Congrats on the revolver. I have planned on getting the .38 Snub from Charter Arms, but I'm going to wait until your report. Maybe I'll buy the Armscorp instead!

Old 03-20-2008, 07:48 PM   #5
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 2255 Times on 1185 Posts
Likes Given: 153

From what I've heard, the Charter Arms revolvers have become JUNK. The owner of the company is reportedly a jerk and has squandered the company his father started. I would find a used Smith or Ruger.

Old 03-20-2008, 08:24 PM   #6

Ron any chance of a picture?

Old 03-22-2008, 12:56 PM   #7

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default .38 Snub Armcorp Model M-206 Home

HELLO ALL/Responce to Boris

Ron L here = SERESURPLUS

Thanks to one and all for your comments on my new purchace, Yes, I'll take some pics and try and have the uploaded to the website today, if computer problems don't get in the way? That way, everone can see what I got a hold of and will of course proved a range report as I get it out andf shoot it!

Old 03-22-2008, 04:56 PM   #8

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Model 206, Armscorp Snub Revolver, Pics From Web Site, Mine Won't Load

HELLO ALL/RESPONCE TO BORRIS

RON L HERE = SERESURPLUS

MY COMPUTER IS GIVING ME FITS RIGHT NOW, AN'T GET MY OEWN PICS TO UPLOAD TO THE WEBSITE, SO GONNA ADD A LINK FOR THE ARMSCORP REVOLVER, SO YOU CAN SE THE PIC AND THE SPECS, WILL LOAD MY OWN LATER IF I GET THIS DARN COMPUTER TO WORK WITH ME!

www.centerfiresystems.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1043

Old 03-22-2008, 08:24 PM   #9

Looks like a good piece of kit.........

Old 03-22-2008, 10:01 PM   #10

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default 38 Snub Armscorp Model 206

Hello all/Responce to Boris:

Ron L here = SERESURPLUS

Yes, it feels and looks sound! I never place a lot of faith in any gun, handgun, Rifle or Shotgun till I get at least a few hundred rounds through it! Then one knows how it shoots, feels when in use and any particular preference to some different ammo, or accuracy issues? I will be sure to post my Findings to the Group, as well, before then, post my own pics of the 206 I own! For the $, it's hard to beat and despite Armscorps reputation, I own now a 4" 38, a 45ACP colt Clone and this snub, all so far look good and once I test the snub, it will see if I'm 3 for 3? What costs of some Colt handguns as ell as what small J frame S& W costs here, I've settled for this one! Time will tell if this will be another functional Clone! So Far the M-95 Classic Copy of the BHP, by Argintina is flawless! The Colt clone 45ACP out shoots a few Match 45's I've had, not that I've done a bit of work on the slide and barrel bushing! The Norenco Clone copy of the Model 37 Ithaca is more of the same! Great fun guns, work well and cost a lot less $!