New Holster for everyday.......

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns > New Holster for everyday.......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2014, 12:11 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 252 Times on 156 Posts
Likes Given: 21

Default New Holster for everyday.......

I ordered a modified Tom Threepsersons holster from Graveyard Jack Gunleather (http://www.sixgunleather.com/about.html) and it arrived about a month ago. Been carrying every day since then.

I specified open toe with a radiused stitched bottom edge, oxblood color, belt loop for pants belt, and no retaining strap or loop. Also border stamping to run around stitched side and around to backside. This for my Ruger .44 Special. This is the best holster I've had til yet.

Bob Wright

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-13-2014, 05:57 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3726 Times on 2283 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Very nice holster. I'm glad you are pleased.

Always have clean socks.

Old 03-19-2014, 04:18 AM   #3

Liked 25 Times on 15 Posts

I'll be receiving a holster from him in a week or so. Absolutely cannot wait!

"Those who know how to build their own homes, grow their own food, hunt and slaughter animals for meat, and have a healthy balance of hope and cynicism for humanity will be the ones left at the end, not some 350 pound fatass with a cache of AR's."
-NRA Life Member

Old 03-19-2014, 05:23 AM   #4

Liked 489 Times on 296 Posts
Likes Given: 228

That's a nice looking holster with unique clean lines and is obviously well made. It isn't bulky and the color you chose would've been my pick as well. Is the holster lined?

Old 03-19-2014, 03:35 PM   #5

Liked 252 Times on 156 Posts
Likes Given: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunsmoke11 View Post
That's a nice looking holster with unique clean lines and is obviously well made. It isn't bulky and the color you chose would've been my pick as well. Is the holster lined?
No, no lining.

A departure from his cataloged holsters is the stamping. Usual stamping is along the stitched side and along the folded side. I requested stamping to go along the stitched side, around the bottom, and back up the stitched side on back. Just seemed better to me to do that.

I have worn the holster daily for over a month now and no complaints.

Bob Wright