Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns > New to guns, What should I get?!!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 01:14 AM   #51
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 47 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Skyler - By my count, that is 12 posts with real, good, solid information in them for you.

I am going to be honest with you, I am finding it hard to take you seriously with your disregard for good advice and that avatar.

I mean, you do realize that this forum is 99% dudes, and most of them have military service and overseas credentials under their belts right??

We got one active female member and she is engaged.

I encourage diversity and if that is what you are into, well, so be it.

But around here, the guys, well, they have come to expect a certain level of interest in firearms and learning - not shameless self promotion.

As an offering, merely a suggestion: Maybe take a look around at some of the other entry level introductions.

Take a look at the litany of "What pistols for me" threads by people who in your exact same boat and get a "feel" for the forum.

It's entirely possible that you will grow to become a huge firearms enthusiast and someday be one of the people leading this forum forward.

But early on, know that the guys here take this site, and the information here, seriously and this is a passion that they all share.

I hope you end up fitting in here and becoming a regular member.

JD
My name is Mark F, and I approve this message.

Old 08-26-2009, 03:52 AM   #52

I have no idea what you guys are talking about. Obviously im listening, cuz im getting the gun you suggested. How am I self promoting?.. Have you ever heard of a teenage bodybuilder named skylar? No? Thats cuz im not one, I just like to lift. N how does my avatar have to do with anything dummy? There a bunch of people with nearly nude hot chicks on here... How is that any differend? And if im not acting fully serious its cuz after I say "OK, I understand. Il get it", the rest of you guys talk to me like an idiot and make fun of me for steroids n growth hormone. So then I joke around back, and when I do, you think im some immature prick. And furthermore wtf does having members that were in the military have to do anything?.. Are you suggesting that im trying to **** them? I dont know how you do it in the goonies but out here in my house I sleep with my girlfriend, I dont know about your army friends... They get to see only horny guys for months to years on end... Just saying. But I do support our troops! Then in a P.M. I get a message saying "NO RASCISM!" because I wrote that I have a jew fro...

What ever guys. Im just saying I took in everything you were telling me and yet some of you are acting like stubborn homophobes.

Old 08-26-2009, 04:02 AM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylarlaham View Post
I have no idea what you guys are talking about. Obviously im listening, cuz im getting the gun you suggested. How am I self promoting?.. Have you ever heard of a teenage bodybuilder named skylar? No? Thats cuz im not one, I just like to lift. N how does my avatar have to do with anything dummy? There a bunch of people with nearly nude hot chicks on here... How is that any differend? And if im not acting fully serious its cuz after I say "OK, I understand. Il get it", the rest of you guys talk to me like an idiot and make fun of me for steroids n growth hormone. So then I joke around back, and when I do, you think im some immature prick. And furthermore wtf does having members that were in the military have to do anything?.. Are you suggesting that im trying to **** them? I dont know how you do it in the goonies but out here in my house I sleep with my girlfriend, I dont know about your army friends... They get to see only horny guys for months to years on end... Just saying. But I do support our troops! Then in a P.M. I get a message saying "NO RASCISM!" because I wrote that I have a jew fro...

What ever guys. Im just saying I took in everything you were telling me and yet some of you are acting like stubborn homophobes.
I'm going to say this nicely and clearly.

Noone wants to see your body because we are guys. Its fine if you lift weights and are proud of that. We really have no interest in that. You can go to weight lifting forum and let them know. As for the nearly nude chicks, guys [for the most part] enjoy them. Alot. Its how you AND I came about. Almost nude chicks is much different than you without your shirt on. We actually want to see the hot chicks.

I'm not sure what we meant by the military part, so I'll let them comment on that. However, I wouldnt be disrespecting them by saying that "horny" comment. Way over the line. Congrats on sleeping with your girlfriend. Again, some information we will show no interest in.

I'm sure 90% of the people here have no idea what a Jew Fro is and took it to be racism, which is very possible. However, its a bad way to describe your hair, especially to a new group of people in which you know nothing about. Be careful with your words next time.

The name calling isn't helping your welcome. We gave you help, you joked about it and then proceeded to make assumptions based on the posts. Well, dont except any help from me in the future, unless I see some improvement on your attitude.

S.S.

Old 08-26-2009, 04:17 AM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotgun Shooter View Post
I'm going to say this nicely and clearly.

Noone wants to see your body because we are guys. Its fine if you lift weights and are proud of that. We really have no interest in that. You can go to weight lifting forum and let them know. As for the nearly nude chicks, guys [for the most part] enjoy them. Alot. Its how you AND I came about. Almost nude chicks is much different than you without your shirt on. We actually want to see the hot chicks.

I'm not sure what we meant by the military part, so I'll let them comment on that. However, I wouldnt be disrespecting them by saying that "horny" comment. Way over the line. Congrats on sleeping with your girlfriend. Again, some information we will show no interest in.

I'm sure 90% of the people here have no idea what a Jew Fro is and took it to be racism, which is very possible. However, its a bad way to describe your hair, especially to a new group of people in which you know nothing about. Be careful with your words next time.

The name calling isn't helping your welcome. We gave you help, you joked about it and then proceeded to make assumptions based on the posts. Well, dont except any help from me in the future, unless I see some improvement on your attitude.

S.S.
O soooooo sorry guys, im totally wrong. Do you accept my apology. Its just im trying to self promote myself, thus the avatar. N the reason why im joking with you guys is cuz of all the HGH n ROIDS im on... I dont have a girl friend either cuz all those harmful supplements made me impotent and lose 3" on you know what. Im super stupid too cuz all my muscles are constricting the blood flow to my head... O, I forgot im from Califonia so im gay too.

........... So do you guys accept my apology?
Love, Skylar.

Old 08-26-2009, 04:25 AM   #55

Liked 1414 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

1251302322_whoareu.jpg.......

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 08-26-2009, 04:25 AM   #56

Cant say I didnt try.

S.S.

Closed Thread