need help
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns > need help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2011, 12:56 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default need help

Im new to the sight I might be on the wrong forum if i am I apologize i was wondering if any body would know what a colt anaconda,pythoon,and a king cobra with conscutive serial numbers is worth Thanks for youll time

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-13-2011, 01:27 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1142 Times on 744 Posts
Likes Given: 677

well used pythons are going for around 800 at a minimum. if its in great gondition. could fetch up to 1400.

Old 07-13-2011, 01:38 AM   #3

Default thanks

thanks I was just trying to figure out what they were worth again thanks

Old 07-13-2011, 02:06 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Check out gunbroker.com and look at what guns actually sell for, not the asking prices. That should give you an idea.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 07-13-2011, 12:25 PM   #5

Liked 430 Times on 283 Posts
Likes Given: 34

They're worth what any given person is willing to pay for them. You've got several different models, so the consecutive serial number part isn't as important as if they were all the same model with consecutive serial numbers. You'll have to find a die-hard Colt snake fan to pay a premium for the consecutive serial numbers.

If you go over to THR forum, look up two members by the name of gunkwazy and dafariswheel. Send those two gentlemen a PM about what you have and they will be able to provide you with the most current knowledge. Those two guys know more about Colt revolvers than anyone I've ever encountered. And you wouldn't believe the collections they have!