Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns > Need helf with Taurus 82 Trigger Pin/Spring Installation

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2013, 01:54 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Need helf with Taurus 82 Trigger Pin/Spring Installation

Opened up my old Taurus 82 for cleaning and to determine if possible to lightly stone and polish trigger/sear engagement to lighten trigger pull.

The Taurus 82 is a near copy of the S&W Model 10, though the action is somewhat different.

Am now having trouble reinstalling the trigger spring pin and trigger spring. Spring is too stiff for me to compress into the trigger spring swivel.

Any suggetions would be appreciated!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-18-2013, 06:42 PM   #2
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2273 Times on 1359 Posts
Likes Given: 1060

Welcome to the FTF. Come in a sit awhile. Oh, we have a section called "Introductions". You may want to stop in and say "HI"

Looking at the pics provided, I wish I could help. The best suggestion is to "Plastic bag" it, and see your local smith.

He / she should have the tools to assist.

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC